What's new

Discussion Opinion needed for our indie project...

• Thread starter phoenixgs
  • Start date
  • Views 2,145
P

phoenixgs

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,
Me and my friends are finishing our new game and we will try to release it on Xbox Live Indie Games next month.
It is called T.E.C. 3001 (Tesla Energy Collector) and it is third person, 3D action arcade game. You are guiding a robot through virtual space to collect energy for human kind. It will have 20 levels with many different obstacles. It's easy to learn but hard to master, especially on latter levels where robot runs with great speed.

Check out our gameplay videos and tell us what you think if you like. It will help us make it better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_P97BJXSJQ

Soon, clip showing ranks and a few more levels.

Our site http://www.phoenixgs.net

facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/PhoenixGameStudio

OceloT

OceloT

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all. I am well impressed with the complexity of this game and you've done yourselves much justice by putting so much time, concept and resources into this.

It looks great. I'm going to check out your FB page. Are you going to sell this for MS points on the marketplace? I'd even go about trying to show this to the Official Xbox Magazine in the UK if you can. They always do reviews of indie games near the back, and rate it with 5 stars with a one line review. This definately looks worth buying though compared to others I've seen.

Kudos.

K

kxzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is actually a really good looking game. I'd definitely play it. I'm quite impressed. Nice work.

P

phoenixgs

Reaction score
Sin$
Thx for the feedback,

Yes we will try to put it out on marketplace but first, we will try to get a publisher because we think it is higher quality then other games in Indie XBOX service

OceloT

OceloT

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thx for the feedback,

Yes we will try to put it out on marketplace but first, we will try to get a publisher because we think it is higher quality then other games in Indie XBOX service

Agreed with that. If you can get this published and approved by Microsoft, make sure you come back here and keep everyone updated!

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks really cool and fun, I would love to play this once it releases.

MrCoppa

XxYBzxX Coppa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks great and the gameplay is very dynamic and fluid. The running animation for the robot itself could be improved a bit. Apart from that, I'd happily pay 800-1000 MS points for it.

halopro77

halopro77

The Wombologist
Platinum Record Frame In Gold Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Loooks realllllly nice. I eill get it. How much is it? Also, one thing I would change, is the sounds. They sound really cartoonish, but thats jut me...

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
From the gameplay video given, it looks very good and detailed compared to the rest of the games on the Indie Marketplace. It's a somewhat original idea and is put together really well from the graphics to the sound effects to the plot.

I can see that you and your team have really worked hard on this, it truly has paid off. Good luck on the publishing of the game and the popularity on the marketplace.

Josef Stalin

Josef Stalin

Retired
Retired
MotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck, the game looks pretty good. I would suggest a demo so that people can get a glipse of what they are doing before they purchase it.

P

phoenixgs

Reaction score
Sin$
Thx for the support,

There will certainly be demo or some trial play. As for the sounds, we don't have much of a choice so will try and make better those sounds that were already included.

At first, we wanted the price to be 1$ or 80 points but it will probably be 3-4 $.

Stank

Stank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seeing how good the game looks, I'd easily pay that. Post here when the game actually gets released on the arcade!

Evolancer13

Evolancer13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks pretty good! I have a suggestion/opinion but I don't know if its too late to add it now, but I always found it more enjoyable/reason to play a game in which you level yourself/character up. Like speed attributes or some that can help you jump higher and what not. Just my .2 cents

Top Bottom
Login
Register