What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

[OPEN] Tyler's GTA V Unlimited Money/ RP Lobby / RANK UP / Weapon Unlock / Modded Cars / Fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tyler12041

tyler12041

Hosting Free GTA 5 Money Drop Lobbies
Reaction score
Sin$
Old thread had almost 5,000 replies and 75,000 views!!!
Lets see if we can beat it!!!
Currently- OPEN

Tyler's Money / RP Lobby :biggrin:

How to get in

IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS I WILL JUST BLOCK YOU IMMEDIATELY! :smile:

1) Post your GT!! AND what level you want to be!!!
If I do not see your GT posted you will be instantly banned from my lobby
2) After you post your GT send me a friend request or a private chat invite and join my PUBLIC LOBBY!
NO INVITE NEEDED!

If the lobby is full please be patient I make a new lobby every 15 minutes <3
Current GT-
AirmailSquash84

If you want me to mod your car drive it near me and when it changes colors go drive it to LSC and change something then put back in your garage for it to stick!

ONCE YOU HAVE 50-100M PLEASE LEAVE THE LOBBY SO OTHERS CAN JOIN OR ILL BE KICKING YOU AND YOU MIGHT NOT KEEP THE MONEY YOU GAINED!!

Rules

Don't kill each other common sense we all just want the $$$
Wait your turn and don't steal from other players when money is dropping
1 person at a time

Proof
8904dd5f0a18420bb7b22965bb92450c.png
Donations
This is a free service so if you do donate you will be helping me buy KVs and Stealth service so I can continue doing this for you guys!!! :smile:
Can donate here if you choose too <3

paypal.me/TylerSe7

Last edited:
Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
  • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
  • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
  • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
    • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

tyler12041

tyler12041

Reaction score
Sin$
Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
  • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
  • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
  • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
    • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.
Thank you <3

tyler12041

tyler12041

Reaction score
Sin$
Give me just a moment guys my stealth service is not working let me try rebooting my internet

Encouragingcarlos

Encouragingcarlos

Reaction score
Sin$
GT: ScalenePuma4741 would just like to get some money plz.

B

BryceCrispyyy

Reaction score
Sin$
GT: Bryce-Crispy

Rank 374 & money

Last edited:
KyleVFX

KyleVFX

Reaction score
Sin$
Gamertag: vSamzyy

Rank 50 and 50 Million

Thank you

also is this still on?

21peopleate

Reaction score
Sin$
My name is l1T ViBBES
I want level 8000 thank s dude

F

Firebettle54321

Reaction score
Sin$
Gt: issacavage i want to be lv.3000 will put legit if inv

E

EchoSoldi3r

Reaction score
Sin$
If I get money on this 360 account will it transfer over to my xbox one account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register