What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

[OPEN] TheMightyMoJo MW3 XP Lobbies

• Thread starter TheMightyMoJo
  • Start date
  • Views 3,337
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMightyMoJo

TheMightyMoJo

Reaction score
Sin$
MW3 XMAS 30K XP LOBBYS
[OPEN] | [>CLOSED<]
Proof of my Lobby:

Free MW3 XP LOBBYS Who needs them i dont know if anybody still does but since its around Xmas i will give back to the community
wbowKmg.png

Kill yourself(hold R2)It is faster then killing! Tell you reach level 80 which is around 30 kills/deaths and then when the lobby has reached all 80(or close) i will leave.

Rules:

• No kill-streaks or spamming of carepackages
  • No godmode classes(you will be kicked)
  • Do not turn x2 XP or Weapon XP[It will kick you from game]
  • No yelling or screaming
  • After i'm done hosting i clear my friends list to make sure there's always room for new people just add me back.
  • Dont ask me for unlock all or please give me menu or co-host.
When can I leave the lobby?
After the host migration. The XP will not stick until I leave the game i will tell you when im leaving

PSN:
PSN:TheBLanKName

PM me for Paypal to donate. Thank you all that have donated to me <3

Last edited:
Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved! Please note that you are not allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise off-site contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively.
Keep in mind that you are not allowed to charge anyone for anything but you are allowed to ask for donations as long as you add the premium banner like so:
Code:
[URL=http://se7ens.in/UwHyAo][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/R9WGaGl.png[/IMG][/URL]

If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread. If anyone has any problems or concerns, you can go ahead and pm me.
Enjoy hosting!

P

Peenji

Reaction score
Sin$
Legit! I was able to get my 2nd account from level 0 to the prestige I wanted which was prestige 7 level 80- Cul_Peenji

TheMightyMoJo

TheMightyMoJo

Reaction score
Sin$
Open Hosting for a few hours before bed add me

P

Peenji

Reaction score
Sin$
You just did my brothers account (OhDyzy) but now my ps3 is being weird when I try to sign into my account or even his it says "The connection with Sony Entertainment Network timed out." And when I do connect it signs me back out

TheMightyMoJo

TheMightyMoJo

Reaction score
Sin$
You just did my brothers account (OhDyzy) but now my ps3 is being weird when I try to sign into my account or even his it says "The connection with Sony Entertainment Network timed out." And when I do connect it signs me back out

does it give you a error? are you connected to the internet? and try restarting your ps3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register