Discussion OP levels in this game?

Discussion in 'Borderlands The Pre-Sequel!' started by Homework, Jan 10, 2017 with 8 replies and 2,733 views.

1. Homework

Homework CFW 9.99

Ratings:
    I downloaded a save and some of the weapons in the save's vault were op level.
    I thought borderlands pre sequel didn't have OP levels? If they do, is there a save that anyone knows of that has max OP level?

2. OpTic SoRe

OpTic SoRe Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey dude what console u on

3. DOMIN8

DOMIN8 Retired Green and Yellow VIP Retired

Ratings:
    The save was either made in the early days of TPS when people weren't sure of the max level or the saves were made by somebody who doesn't know what they are doing.

4. OP
    Homework

Homework CFW 9.99

Ratings:
    So there's no way to use the guns then I'm assuming, correct?

5. DOMIN8

DOMIN8 Retired Green and Yellow VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Doubtful. There's probably an in-game sanity check for the character level. I haven't spent much time on TPS.

6. OP
    Homework

Homework CFW 9.99

Ratings:
    Alright, thanks a lot for your help. I appreciate the fact that I even received a reply from the two of you, haha.

7. ProtoBuffers

ProtoBuffers Fragile do not drop Premium

Ratings:
    Max character level is 70 and there is no way around that so you can not equip them even if you have them however the game will not delete items until they are past level 126 (OP55+)

8. Jmababa

Jmababa Newbie

Ratings:
    It must be one my friend's save cause we have a BL 2 and TPS mashup we've been makin it since 2016 it aint done yet. Got the Idea from Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas being smoshed together with the base game as FNV. Yes it's got OP lvls and all when you smoshed it together or the arena will not work and base game is TPS so balancing will be better. And yes if you've tried F3 and FNV mod for that you'll know you can use weapons from F3 to FNV and vice versa, same is true with this. Did you see the Unkempt Harold in the bank? Also if this get released Don't try fighting EOS at OP8, stronger than dragons at OP8

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  9. ProtoBuffers

ProtoBuffers Fragile do not drop Premium

Ratings:
    Yes, I have made my own willow.menu that has OP1+ that is the only way.