What's new

OP Leveling on X1/PS4 - Team Up Here! (This is NOT a boosting service)

• Thread starter Sparfire
  • Start date
  • Views 59,103
C

Cptndanky

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, Mainly just looking for a power level thru the first normal campaign mode. Currently level 22 I believe? On the xbox one. Gamertag is cptndanky. Also open to new people just looking to shoot some stuff in a group. Thanks in advance :smile:

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, Mainly just looking for a power level thru the first normal campaign mode. Currently level 22 I believe? On the xbox one. Gamertag is cptndanky. Also open to new people just looking to shoot some stuff in a group. Thanks in advance :smile:
This thread is designed for OP leveling help. You may want to look for a regular boosting service in this section.

C

Cptndanky

Reaction score
Sin$
This thread is designed for OP leveling help. You may want to look for a regular boosting service in this section.
New to the forum thing. Lol. Thanks man. I'll do that. Anyone that sees this and feels like helping tho, feel free to hit me up :smile: thanks again domin8.

H

Hellravor654

Reaction score
Sin$
Currently there are no services helping with OP boosting on new gen consoles, and there is a reason for that: Modded Bonus Stats do not transfer, and the Commando Glitch does not work on next gen as far as I have been told. So no one is overpowered enough to help you. However, you can get boosted on 360/PS3 and transfer the save over or have someone recover your profile and get it set to OP 8 that way. If that is not an option for you, this is what you are left with for now:

Team up and kick some ***!

Post here and help each other out. Make sure to post your console and GT/psn and find yourself a team. Good luck!
W
Currently there are no services helping with OP boosting on new gen consoles, and there is a reason for that: Modded Bonus Stats do not transfer, and the Commando Glitch does not work on next gen as far as I have been told. So no one is overpowered enough to help you. However, you can get boosted on 360/PS3 and transfer the save over or have someone recover your profile and get it set to OP 8 that way. If that is not an option for you, this is what you are left with for now:

Team up and kick some ***!

Post here and help each other out. Make sure to post your console and GT/psn and find yourself a team. Good luck!

H

Hellravor654

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm currently looking for help leveling up my Maya to 72 my gt is Hellravor654

T

Thanatophobia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyone doing a boost to level 72 for ps4, b2? Psn is thanataphobia

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyone doing a boost to level 72 for ps4, b2? Psn is thanataphobia
This thread is for teaming up for OP leveling. To find a regular PS4 boosting service, look for an advertised thread in in this section.

J

Jakeanator4522

Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone ever needs a boost to op 8 shoot me a message either here or on my Xbox account my gamertag is the same on here as on Xbox. I play on a daily basis and it takes about half an hour to boost from no op level to op 8. I boost on both the 360 and on next-gen.

P

Panda Nead

Reaction score
Sin$
Heyo,

I'm OP level 7 but haven't been able to find anybody to help me with OP level 8. If anyone would be able to I would be ever greatful :biggrin:. My PSN is PandaBearNead.

P.S. If you have some good loot you would be willing to give that would be awesome to. :smile:

Varzah

Varzah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m trying to rush to get to OP8 so I have decent weapons but not enough to solo the way through the peak can anyone just carry me and help me out?
GT: Ryyaaannn

Z

Zarphex

Reaction score
Sin$
Currently op3 wanting op8, add zarphex on psn to team up or if you could just help me if you already have it, cheers

parker02

parker02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could I get a boost and random gun drop for my character on BL2 please
Xbox one

Gt: Pchapz

H

Hutsuma ps4

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m not new to the borderlands 2 looking for help to level up lost my pc data now I’m on ps4 psn sgager84

C

Colemankj

Reaction score
Sin$
Switched to ps4 from xb lost all my maxed toons just looking for boost wouldn’t mind drops but i can farm those myself psn monzta20

Top Bottom
Login
Register