What's new

Discussion OP Athena Melee Build (For those who haven't seen it)

• Thread starter Justingagda
  • Start date
  • Views 18,072
Justingagda

Justingagda

Reaction score
Sin$

Binary Probe w/ Bayonet attachment and Luneshine -20% oz consumption, made it for my Athena
> BLOZ(igAAAACpGQDFywE9DjMaKWBawsSCpQTT/38WTDiYEPAAYMHEhIPl)

Shooting Star
> BLOZ(CgAAAAAS/AANF06IozCj0QdIBcgCiCXI/////////390SBuIPcg=)

Rutheless Blademaster (Melee damage bonus)
> BLOZ(CgAAAAAe8gATDziAAzCjUQxAEQAPwP///////////z8TwBNBAMA=)

Freedom Oz Kit (50% less double jump oz usage)
> BLOZ(CgAAAAAIEgAcFlh4ITCjUQDH////////////vwrHA8f///+/E8c=)

Make sure if you're gonna use this you don't put any skill points into Conduit on the Ceraunic Storm tree, it will regen your shield and with this build the goal is to keep your shield down for as long as possible

W

wukillabee360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, good for early on levels like him at 31 to use the tree that way. Had no idea that early on Moxxi gun did so much life regen, gonna have to pick it up again. Thanks for this, good ideas.

Justingagda

Justingagda

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, good for early on levels like him at 31 to use the tree that way. Had no idea that early on Moxxi gun did so much life regen, gonna have to pick it up again. Thanks for this, good ideas.
No prob
Like it says in the video the only known way to get the gun legit is from Torgue-o Torgue-o so I suggest downloading gibbed and using my code since the default gun gives about 5 damage and mine gives about 50 at level 31 
Gotta love how they brought back the grog nozzle though, thought they'd take it out due to how much its overpowered

wolfiey

wolfiey

Reaction score
Sin$
lol not as over powerd as the old bee shield + conferncs call shot gun back when relised lol old bl2

Justingagda

Justingagda

Reaction score
Sin$
lol not as over powerd as the old bee shield + conferncs call shot gun back when relised lol old bl2
True that but this is pretty much a mirror of the bee, the bee had to be fully charged and did extra gun damage while this one needs to be empty to do melee damage XD

wolfiey

wolfiey

Reaction score
Sin$
True that but this is pretty much a mirror of the bee, the bee had to be fully charged and did extra gun damage while this one needs to be empty to do melee damage XD
yes but also if you go moxi and add the 30% buff while 4 players almost still good as nisha lol

Big Foot

Big Foot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Clap trap with assissin or physco ability can can hit higher then nisha and Athena from what I have seen and tested, only problem is, its random if you get either of those

ixjugrnotxi

ixjugrnotxi

Reaction score
Sin$
I think The Maggie x2 and double penetrating barrel 88 or whatever it's called lol (same as DPUH on BL2) are pretty overpowered as the maggie x2 kills almost everything in 1 shot and up close the barrel 88 is devastating...check them out if you haven't.

Top Bottom
Login
Register