Patched Ontop of Scrapyard airplanes

sizzurp94

Getting There
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
821
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BOwBzSDJGs&feature=channel]YouTube - Ontop of Scrapyard Airplane Modern Warfare 2[/ame]
 

Wheez1026

Enthusiast
Messages
232
Reaction score
34
I hate seeing these spots released...too many nubs use them. I enjoyed doing this myself.
 

Phire

Newbie
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I didn't even know this was a tricky spot. I always set sentry guns up there since a few days in.
 

sizzurp94

Getting There
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
821
Phire said:
I didn't even know this was a tricky spot. I always set sentry guns up there since a few days in.
this video is semi old because i made it when the game first came out
 

Phire

Newbie
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
sizzurp94 said:
this video is semi old because i made it when the game first came out
Ah! :smile:

Speaking of jumps like this. Is the jump from the Tail wing in Afghan to the sniper ledge common knowledge?
 

VaRal

Enthusiast
Messages
753
Reaction score
36
Phire said:
Ah! :smile:

Speaking of jumps like this. Is the jump from the Tail wing in Afghan to the sniper ledge common knowledge?
I don't think it's too common no, but don't do a solo vid with it put more stuff in the vid i don't like short vids lol
I can never get the damn spot right to land for it :$
 
Top Bottom