What's new

Solved Only my Modern Wafare 2 disc wont read HELP!

• Thread starter Unavailable
  • Start date
  • Views 241
U

I Run Xbl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all of my games work except for my mw2 I put it in the trey and close it and on the screen it says open trey ive tried 10 different copies of the game and none of them will work all of my other games work perfect though????:cursing: any ideas

H

Hackzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro, you have really bad spelling, and also. Clean the inside of your console, this happened to me i just cleaned the inside of it. Easy (:.

Please fix your spelling.

U

I Run Xbl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i have cleaned my laser about 100 times and its pissing me off cause its only mw2 that still isint working and its my favorite game:.(

M

modz4bud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did you clean your laser btw? The laser is one part that you should never even touch unless you know what your doing. Rubbing anything on it, even soft material, could damage the lens. Then you are screwed bigtime.

L

liam1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
try downloading it to your hardrive.

U

I Run Xbl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have the scotch laser lense cleaner cd it cleans the laser with very fine brushes and i have the game downloaded to my hdd but i cant play it off of my hdd unless the game will read

O

OvaZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
M8, Anyone who runz xbox live would know how to fix this.

U

I Run Xbl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I RUN XBL NOT THE CONSOLE DUMB ****

J

Jaywhiston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I has this problem with Call of duty World at war it was because they were doing an update and no ones mw2 would load though dont know if this helps at all.

O

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Reaction score
I'm assuming you have a flashed box, even though you didn't say you did. Have you tried downloading a different version of the game?

Top Bottom