• Thread starter XeElectrik
  • Start date
  • Views 867
XeElectrik

XeElectrik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to get online with silver membership, alone in a lobby but still online, could connect to other people using the join screw option. Decided to buy 1 month of gold so I can find proper game sessions like normal. Now I can't get online at all. Stealth server working perfectly too, could get on gta 5 online with gold spoofing and now with real gold it always says "The Rockstar cloud servers are unavailable right now. Only disc content will be available and saving will be disabled". I honestly don't know why this has happened and if anyone has the answer I would be very greatful, what does it take to play this game online god dammit!! XD

(This is on a RGH, Falcon, Glitch 2)

Edit 1: Tried with a silver account and the same thing happens, guess it's not the real gold. The problem still stands though, I could get online yesterday but today I can't, account or xbox isnt banned and I'm signed into xbox live perfectly using stealth server. I can get on Black Ops 2 online with no issues. No idea why this is happening now all of a sudden :frown:

Last edited:
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
you untricked the system by loading an uncracked version of gold. the metadeta hidden inside your real gold is conflicting with the modified files....just a guess

Upvote 0
XeElectrik

XeElectrik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you untricked the system by loading an uncracked version of gold. the metadeta hidden inside your real gold is conflicting with the modified files....just a guess
Literally after you commented I updated the post, could you please read the edit and tell me if you still stand by what you said, thanks!

Upvote 0
CaptainSkeet

CaptainSkeet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You're not the only one man. I just made a thread getting ready to host a lobby. As soon as my thread went live I couldn't connect to rockstar servers. I have been on all day yesterday and all this morning. Weird..Not banned either, every other game works just fine.

Upvote 0
XeElectrik

XeElectrik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You're not the only one man. I just made a thread getting ready to host a lobby. As soon as my thread went live I couldn't connect to rockstar servers. I have been on all day yesterday and all this morning. Weird..Not banned either, every other game works just fine.
Hmmm since it's not just me is it safe to assume the problem isn't us individually but RGH's in general? Like maybe Rockstar is really pissed off at RGH users messing about and did something :tongue:

Upvote 0
CaptainSkeet

CaptainSkeet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm since it's not just me is it safe to assume the problem isn't us individually but RGH's in general? Like maybe Rockstar is really pissed off at RGH users messing about and did something :tongue:

Possibly, Let's hope not otherwise this Ninja time is for nothing lol

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
after reading your edit, i believe my edit still stands....:smile:

have yall tried with spoofed again? different account?
are you getting the standard error?

on a non modded console, when i get the error, i clear cache, DONT SYNC, load into prologue. shut gtav down, restart, let sync then it should force me to sign agreement to not cheat when i attempt to join INVITE ONLY SESSION... sometimes i have to play thru prologue, then join invite session to get agreement. then im online no issues

only suggestions, i do not have a modded console to test on 
are you trying to load directly online or story first?

Upvote 0
XeElectrik

XeElectrik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

on a non modded console, when i get the error, i clear cache, DONT SYNC, load into prologue. shut gtav down, restart, let sync then it should force me to sign agreement to not cheat when i attempt to join INVITE ONLY SESSION... sometimes i have to play thru prologue, then join invite session to get agreement. then im online no issues

Loading up story first and then trying to load up GTA online, reason being my mod menu won't open if I load up straight into online. I've also tested without mod menu and I can't get online. 
Possibly, Let's hope not otherwise this Ninja time is for nothing lol
Unlucky for you man, losing dat paid time sucks!

Upvote 0
CaptainSkeet

CaptainSkeet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I've tried both ways. Logging in to story mode first then getting online. Then booting straight in online mode. Also attempted going through prologue with a different character with no avail so I'm just sitting here at a stalemate at the moment.

Upvote 0
XeElectrik

XeElectrik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried both ways. Logging in to story mode first then getting online. Then booting straight in online mode. Also attempted going through prologue with a different character with no avail so I'm just sitting here at a stalemate at the moment.
Tried everything you have tried too!

Upvote 0
CaptainSkeet

CaptainSkeet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The console I'm using is a dual nand setup so I also just tried to boot stock nand and go online with no good luck either. So I don't think it has to do solely with rgh machines. Unless rockstar blocking ip address' when they find one online. I vote they are just having problems with ****** servers.

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
I would ask which stealth you are using and suggest that the spoofing is interfering with real gold. I have real gold and had no issues last night will check again once home but i don't have a card linked to account use PayPal for the free 30 day trials.

My next guess would be they updated so it would start snowing and that's conflicting with your mods. You could also have script mods or a mod loader causing issues with title update, take off any mods and replace title update and try again.
I was able to get online with silver membership, alone in a lobby but still online, could connect to other people using the join screw option. Decided to buy 1 month of gold so I can find proper game sessions like normal. Now I can't get online at all. Stealth server working perfectly too, could get on gta 5 online with gold spoofing and now with real gold it always says "The Rockstar cloud servers are unavailable right now. Only disc content will be available and saving will be disabled". I honestly don't know why this has happened and if anyone has the answer I would be very greatful, what does it take to play this game online god dammit!! XD

(This is on a RGH, Falcon, Glitch 2)

Edit 1: Tried with a silver account and the same thing happens, guess it's not the real gold. The problem still stands though, I could get online yesterday but today I can't, account or xbox isnt banned and I'm signed into xbox live perfectly using stealth server. I can get on Black Ops 2 online with no issues. No idea why this is happening now all of a sudden :frown:

Upvote 0
CaptainSkeet

CaptainSkeet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would ask which stealth you are using and suggest that the spoofing is interfering with real gold. I have real gold and had no issues last night will check again once home but i don't have a card linked to account use PayPal for the free 30 day trials.

My next guess would be they updated so it would start snowing and that's conflicting with your mods. You could also have script mods or a mod loader causing issues with title update, take off any mods and replace title update and try again.

I have a dual nand system with Ninja on my modded nand. So when I load the game on my modded side of console i can only play story mode. Without any of my menu configured yet so I don't believe that would cause the issue. Also..when I load my "Stock" side of console with no mods and just the game then I can still only access story mode. Same error, same message, two different nands as well as separate hdds.

Upvote 0
XeElectrik

XeElectrik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a dual nand system with Ninja on my modded nand. So when I load the game on my modded side of console i can only play story mode. Without any of my menu configured yet so I don't believe that would cause the issue. Also..when I load my "Stock" side of console with no mods and just the game then I can still only access story mode. Same error, same message, two different nands as well as separate hdds.
If even the retail nand doesn’t work it’s safe to say it’s a Rockstar servers issue and not the clients (us). Will check tomorrow after work. Will test on my RGH though as I don’t have a dual nand and my retail console is in storage :smile:

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
If it isn't working with retail either then its definitely a network issue and i would look into router security and nat type, you may need to port forward.

If it stopped working could be another modder tried to ddos you or scrub your ports and cause they network change.

Upvote 0
XeElectrik

XeElectrik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it isn't working with retail either then its definitely a network issue and i would look into router security and nat type, you may need to port forward.

If it stopped working could be another modder tried to ddos you or scrub your ports and cause they network change.
Can another modded really mess up my game that easily?

Upvote 0
C

chadmeister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea they've been that way all morning I have just been waiting. But some of my friends are still playing online which is what I don't understand.
That is because it's limited, so some people have it and some don't, when it shows down message instead then no one has it.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register