What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

[Online] [PC] ✅ Aphoricx's Daily Free Money Drop Lobbies ✅ 100% UNDETECTED ✅?$2.5K BAGS?✅

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeuxEscobar

DeuxEscobar

Reaction score
Sin$
I ACCEPT THE RULES
SC: DeuxEscobar

BigBoyMcElroy

BigBoyMcElroy

Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to Aphoricx's
?Free Money Drop Lobbies?

HOW TO JOIN:
  • Post your Social Club Username & that you agree with the rule (down below)
  • I will send you a friend request
  • Join session! Once you're in the lobby, post legit (Not necessary but greatly appreciated)
  • Get around 5-8million, join a new lobby (spend if you want)
  • Come back to the session
  • If lobby is full, I will be restarting the session every hour, if you still need more money feel free to join again (Restarting lobby to give others a chance to join)

RULES: (You will only receive one warning, continued offenses will get you blacklisted)
  1. DO NOT talk about mods or the money drop in-game (This is an instant kick)
  2. DO NOT bank/save the money in the same session as me (This can cause you to get detected by Rockstar and possible get reset)
  3. Go into PASSIVE MODE when you join lobby (This will prevent players from killing each other, which will disrupt the experience for everyone)
  4. DO NOT bring the cops to the drop area (It lags the servers and drops)
  5. DO NOT use vehicles/aircraft near the drop area (This lags the server and drops)
  6. DO NOT cause explosions near the drop (This lags the server and drops)
Failure to Follow the Rules above will get you one warning and you will be teleported to Paleto Bay
(I will not teleport you back)

Current Lobby Status: Check Title!
Money Drop Location: Los Santos Airport

FAQ's

Why is the money so slow/Why am I not picking up the money?
As the lobby get filled, the drops tend to lag the server. Something we can do to prevent this is trying to spread out and give everyone room (Walking in small circles may help too)

Can you give RP as well?
No I cannot.

When are you usually online?
I usually start the lobbies at around 6pm CST and have it going for a few hours, although that may change on a daily basis.
Why did you delete me?
I delete people every Friday to open spots for new players.

SOCIAL CLUB: Aphoricx

PROOF:
PRROF.png
Sc: BigBoyMcElroy
I agree to the rules.

C

Christianamato1

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey my gamer tag is Hypogamerz
Post automatically merged:

Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOTallowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
  • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
  • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
  • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
    • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

hey I agree with the rules My gamer tag is Hypogamerz

Hey I accept to the rules my gamer tag is Hypogamerz

Hey I accept to the rules my gamer tag is Hypogamerz

Hey my gamer tag is Hypogamerz
I accept

Last edited:
rookieblogger

rookieblogger

Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to Aphoricx's
?Free Money Drop Lobbies?

HOW TO JOIN:
  • Post your Social Club Username & that you agree with the rule (down below)
  • I will send you a friend request
  • Join session! Once you're in the lobby, post legit (Not necessary but greatly appreciated)
  • Get around 5-8million, join a new lobby (spend if you want)
  • Come back to the session
  • If lobby is full, I will be restarting the session every hour, if you still need more money feel free to join again (Restarting lobby to give others a chance to join)

RULES: (You will only receive one warning, continued offenses will get you blacklisted)
  1. DO NOT talk about mods or the money drop in-game (This is an instant kick)
  2. DO NOT bank/save the money in the same session as me (This can cause you to get detected by Rockstar and possible get reset)
  3. Go into PASSIVE MODE when you join lobby (This will prevent players from killing each other, which will disrupt the experience for everyone)
  4. DO NOT bring the cops to the drop area (It lags the servers and drops)
  5. DO NOT use vehicles/aircraft near the drop area (This lags the server and drops)
  6. DO NOT cause explosions near the drop (This lags the server and drops)
Failure to Follow the Rules above will get you one warning and you will be teleported to Paleto Bay
(I will not teleport you back)

Current Lobby Status: Check Title!
Money Drop Location: Los Santos Airport

FAQ's

Why is the money so slow/Why am I not picking up the money?
As the lobby get filled, the drops tend to lag the server. Something we can do to prevent this is trying to spread out and give everyone room (Walking in small circles may help too)

Can you give RP as well?
No I cannot.

When are you usually online?
I usually start the lobbies at around 6pm CST and have it going for a few hours, although that may change on a daily basis.
Why did you delete me?
I delete people every Friday to open spots for new players.

SOCIAL CLUB: Aphoricx

PROOF:
PRROF.png
I agree to the rules.
SC : rookieblogger

C

Christianamato1

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I accept the rules my gammer tag is Hypogamerz

Hey I accept the rules my gammer tag is Hypogamerz

C

connorjabs

Reaction score
Sin$
Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOTallowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
  • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
  • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
  • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
    • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.
I accept the rules
Username: Connorjdowntown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register