Reaction score
Sin$
They better fix their servers if they do this, EA servers suck *** atm

SIR Camp A L0tz

SIR Camp A L0tz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's BS. So it comes with a sealed copy, but pre-owned I have to buy it for like ten bucks. Because I already pay enough for my xbox live.

Josef Stalin

Josef Stalin

Retired
Retired
MotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
That's BS. So it comes with a sealed copy, but pre-owned I have to buy it for like ten bucks. Because I already pay enough for my xbox live.
XBL is pretty cheap though, like $3.5 a month

Ot: I won't mind as I'm pre-ordering it but it will be annoying for people who buy used

B

Batman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I see a lot of tension between gamestop and any game company that decides to do this happening soon

Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait i don't get it, So if we pre-order we get the online pass, but if you don't, then you don't and have to pay £8

(i have already pre-orded)

Oh, My bad, I read pre-orded not pre-owned.

Silly me.

So i dont have to pay £8 =) thank god for that!

MrCoppa

XxYBzxX Coppa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can still pick up a pre-owned copy from someone who just played it for the campaign. Bought several of them dirt cheap and sold them for twice the price, made a hefty profit.

LAMSwildcard

LAMSwildcard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They better fix their servers if they do this, EA servers suck *** atm
I agree firmly. Also I furucking love the profile pic and signature. All about that russian front.
I am happy that this doesn't affect me but it is still a game changer for a lot of people.

Tricked

Tricked

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont get why there servers are such ***. ask your self this. How many people buy madden nhl and other ea games each year? ea is like the us government they bring in all this money and dont spend it.

DarkDante

DarkDante

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This was confirmed months ago they just didn't go into detail about it and to be honest they still haven't.

Delete_Facebook

Delete_Facebook

Contributor
Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I think its a smart move for them. Because used games are so popular, it is only rational for developers to come up with ways to make back at least some of the money they are losing through used game sales.

I had no problem paying the extra like $15 for the BFBC2 VIP pass after buying it used

I

IwearHelmet4Bed

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree with the servers being absolute shite at the moment. Been pretty ****** for FIFA. I also think its a con that they can charge you for a online pass because a lot of people buy games second hand as they cant afford to buy them new. Not everyone can shell out £40+ a go every time a new game comes out. The developers are making enough as it is, I know they put a lot of hard work into what they do and i respect that,but on the other hand they aren't short of cash. Maybe they should plough more of the money from the EA online pass into their servers?

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
If they want to play dirty I'll play dirty too. £8 for an online pass if you buy it pre-owned? I think I'll pay £8 for online and pirate the game. It's a great game and I'll be buying it for the PC, but if I was to get it for 360 I'd wait for a few months and get it pre-owned on the cheap. This online pass bulls*** just pisses me off. ¬_¬

Shiny

Shiny

Trips
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup, definitely not gonna get it now. I'm definitely not gonna pay anything for this game.

Smell

Smell

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought my bfbc2 used and it came with a code so you may get lucky like me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register