Question Online not working right?

• Thread starter Spunkiest
  • Start date
  • Views 650
S

Spunkiest

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guy, got blops 2 installed just now, tesseract and all i need to get online and play. I popped jiggys menu on to see how it is, and when i try and join a game, it just constantly loads saying "waiting for players" i tried crystal v5 in a private match, game started then i gota connection error and a then a fatal crash..

new to blops 2 modding and want to get involved, T.I.A!

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
From where did you download The Tesseract?
And were you the host in the private match?

Upvote 0
S

Spunkiest

Reaction score
Sin$
Using the modified one I think from your tutorial, tried again with all fresh files from dowloads and same error is occurring.

With the menu I mentioned above (v5 something) in private, if I let the game load it'll play fine, but If I press up on road connection interrupted comes up etc and if I open the menu normally I can scroll or navigate it..

Upvote 0
S

Spunkiest

Reaction score
Sin$
From where did you download The Tesseract?
And were you the host in the private match?
Just checked I followed your tut for tessetess and got updated tesseract from you as well. Nucleus stealth is what I'm using to get online

Edit:
I am also using modified nuketown 2025 to bypass download glitch for it, but it didn't even load when I tried to earlier..

Upvote 0
Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Just checked I followed your tut for tessetess and got updated tesseract from you as well. Nucleus stealth is what I'm using to get online
Have you tried booting Black Ops 2 whilst bypassing your plugins?

Upvote 0
S

Spunkiest

Reaction score
Sin$
Updpate, booted without any mods, works fine. Following imox tuts to install tesseract, tu18 update + mod menu.
When I copied the raw folder (from imox tut) there is a menu in there, but it doesnt load in multiplayer, i haven't tried private games yet.
what do you guys reckon i need to try next?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Updpate, booted without any mods, works fine. Following imox tuts to install tesseract, tu18 update + mod menu.
When I copied the raw folder (from imox tut) there is a menu in there, but it doesnt load in multiplayer, i haven't tried private games yet.
what do you guys reckon i need to try next?
So the first problem is not getting your mod menu to load?
What does your raw folder look like? What's in there?

Upvote 0
S

Spunkiest

Reaction score
Sin$
So the first problem is not getting your mod menu to load?
As far as I can tell, it is now the only issue. My stealth I'm using in freemode, does have built in menus so could that conflict?

In a public match, without a menu I can join fine, with a menu, I have one of 4 things happen; I will be sat in a lobby on my own forever (happens with jiggy menu only) or, I will join, a game in session, never from lobby and then get stuck on the loading screen "awaiting game state" or (and the main one) "connecting to other players". #2 I can join a game and open the menu, but I get connection interrupted, I can't use the menu, close it, leave the game move, do anything but go to dashboard. #3 When following your tut to install menus, I left the menus in, the games loaded and I could play online perfectly fine, but the menu wouldn't work.

That's about it, using nucleus stealth, got all latest files and updates from people here on se7ensins, you and one other member for nuketown dlc.
That's about it. Private matches, load then get stuck or work, then get network interruption like explain above.
Hoping I can get this sorted and have some fun, joined a mod lobby by mistake and have - xp now and can't level up, gotta love mods! Haha

Upvote 0
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
As far as I can tell, it is now the only issue. My stealth I'm using in freemode, does have built in menus so could that conflict?

In a public match, without a menu I can join fine, with a menu, I have one of 4 things happen; I will be sat in a lobby on my own forever (happens with jiggy menu only) or, I will join, a game in session, never from lobby and then get stuck on the loading screen "awaiting game state" or (and the main one) "connecting to other players". #2 I can join a game and open the menu, but I get connection interrupted, I can't use the menu, close it, leave the game move, do anything but go to dashboard. #3 When following your tut to install menus, I left the menus in, the games loaded and I could play online perfectly fine, but the menu wouldn't work.

That's about it, using nucleus stealth, got all latest files and updates from people here on se7ensins, you and one other member for nuketown dlc.
That's about it. Private matches, load then get stuck or work, then get network interruption like explain above.
Hoping I can get this sorted and have some fun, joined a mod lobby by mistake and have - xp now and can't level up, gotta love mods! Haha
If you want to host your menu in a public match, you will have to be the host. So you'd use force host.

And after installing The Tesseract, you can start up like a system link game and see if the mod menu works. You don't even need to be using your stealth.

And can you answer my previous question:

Upvote 0
S

Spunkiest

Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to host your menu in a public match, you will have to be the host. So you'd use force host.

And after installing The Tesseract, you can start up like a system link game and see if the mod menu works. You don't even need to be using your stealth.

And can you answer my previous question:

System link didn't work when I tried crystal v5 menu, connection problems, even I was surorised to be honest... Nat is open as well, forgot to mention.

Haven't tired in system link again since fresh install off all files so will boot up my Rgh and try it now.

Raw folder; raw/maps/mp/gametypes + gametypes_zm in MP folder. (Is maps mp is wrong way it is correct, I just confusec of which one comes first haha)

Upvote 0
S

Spunkiest

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking at this, I'm assuming you currently have no mod menu installed? If you do, please include those files as well.
I don't have anything in there now, neighborhood is playing around and can't find a usb so nothing is on the raw folder now, just the folder paths and that's it

Upvote 0
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have anything in there now, neighborhood is playing around and can't find a usb so nothing is on the raw folder now, just the folder paths and that's it
It's very possible you're trying to load multiple menus at once, so would need to hear what's inside your raw folder, once there's something inside there.

Upvote 0
S

Spunkiest

Reaction score
Sin$
It's very possible you're trying to load multiple menus at once, so would need to hear what's inside your raw folder, once there's something inside there.
I did think this myself, may have been one of my first problems without me actually knowing but I don't think it's a problem now.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register