Online Multiplayer Mod Questions

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by chlsmo, Aug 13, 2009 with 7 replies and 607 views.

1. chlsmo

chlsmo Newbie

Ratings:
    I have not modded, and probably won't. I don't own a transfer cable and the only computers in my house are MACs, so even if I wanted to it would be difficult. The question I have is; What mods am I seeing on online multiplayer?

I do not play zombies, but I think that I am up against modders sometimes. My friends quit matches all the time claiming person X has Y, and Z mods etc. I figure most people are not modding and the people who do probably do not do it often because I am not seeing godly unbelievable results like 50-0-0 on Hardcore Team Deathmatch.

I have been trying to read through some of the stuff on here and it looks like people used to be able to have, HUD on Hardcore, Always Host, No Reloads, Extra Juggernaut, and Triple Tap? I don't know if these are right. Are there more? Are there people online with Aimbots, or Shoot Through Walls? I saw someone floating/flying in the sky above Airfield, he was invincible and unable to get kills. What is that about?

So to summarize my question(s). What mods are people able to use in Online Multiplayer (not zombies or co-op)? What mods were people using before they got Patched?

Thanks guys, all of this stuff seems very complicated to me. I was a music major not a computer science major. :thumbup:

2. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    lol, Basically UFO mode/noclip is available in multiplayer, and that's about it. Thankfully.

3. OP
    chlsmo

chlsmo Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks for the reply, what is UFO mode?

4. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    Same as noclip except up/down is controlled by LB and RB.

5. emachines2042

emachines2042 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lt and Rt you mean

6. OP
    chlsmo

chlsmo Newbie

Ratings:
    Forgive my ignorance, I do not know what "No Clip" is either. Is it unlimited ammo?

7. Se7eN MasTa

Se7eN MasTa Se7en Legend Premium

Ratings:
  8. OLine57

OLine57 ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343

Ratings:
    They patched UFO and no-clip in multiplayer. Like 2 weeks ago.