What's new
B

BKohn

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new here. I had a quick question...

I see all these videos about people going online and doing crazy things to other players cars, changing their avatar, giving money to other people, and just trolling. I'm not saying I would be doing this necessarily, but is it EVEN possible to have mods for GTA 5 online?

I keep watching youtube tutorials on how to get mods (without a jailbroken PS3) but none of them work, or I'm doing something wrong. I go through the entire process: Download BLUS or BLES, extract files using winRAR, format USB to FAT32, drag files into USB, system format PS3, upload the mods, start the game, do the prologue, click L3 and R3, and nothing happens!

Maybe I'm missing a step? I just want some mods for GTA 5 online for PS3... Thanks!

C

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Hello! I'm new here. I had a quick question...

I see all these videos about people going online and doing crazy things to other players cars, changing their avatar, giving money to other people, and just trolling. I'm not saying I would be doing this necessarily, but is it EVEN possible to have mods for GTA 5 online?

I keep watching youtube tutorials on how to get mods (without a jailbroken PS3) but none of them work, or I'm doing something wrong. I go through the entire process: Download BLUS or BLES, extract files using winRAR, format USB to FAT32, drag files into USB, system format PS3, upload the mods, start the game, do the prologue, click L3 and R3, and nothing happens!

Maybe I'm missing a step? I just want some mods for GTA 5 online for PS3... Thanks!
Yes it's possible but you now need a jailbroken PS3.

You used to be able to use the official firmware mod menus online but they have been patched. The only way to mod online now is with a jailbroken console.

B

BKohn

Reaction score
Yes it's possible but you now need a jailbroken PS3.

You used to be able to use the official firmware mod menus online but they have been patched. The only way to mod online now is with a jailbroken console.
Ok thanks. I have no clue how to jailbreak my ps3 and reading about it seems hard. Thanks!

Top Bottom