Solved Online Issue??

• Thread starter TinkYaBad
  • Start date
  • Views 358
T

TinkYaBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm having sign in issues at this current moment, I was playing Online when I just randomly fell out of my Buzzard Heli and then the connection instantly cut out and I got a Rockstar Cloud error message..

Everytime I try logging in I get the same message and this has been going on for the last hour or so??

I've heard there's maintenance going on, but I'd get a maintenance message rather than cloud message surely? Plus I've read another thread a second ago saying their online and the maintenance has finished??

Anyone else having sign in issues right now? Error message says something on the lines of: Your Data is unavailable from Rockstar Cloud server.

A

Absim

One Take
Reaction score
I had the problem like an hour ago, its working fine me now. Restart your console and if that doesn't work then restart your internet

G

God

Retired
Reaction score
Try restarting your console.

T

TinkYaBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signed out of Xbox Live, then signed back in.. No luck.
Went to Dashboard, reloaded GTA V.. No Luck.
Turned Xbox off and then back on, Tried going online.. No luck.

I'm totally lost here, no idea's what else to try? I was playing on my sister's Xbox which is literally in the next room, so it does read as 'Signed in on another console' but I've been going back and forth between these two Xbox's for ages and never had this problem before so surely can't be anything to do with that??

N

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Reaction score
Try clear your console cache 3 times then reboot..

N

NotMyPSNgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try restarting your console.
The last server maintenance that they did, like last week or week before last, the same thing happened to me, not the buzzard part though. I haven't been able to sign in with my 2nd character since. Even after the maintenance today. Switched to my 1st character, works like a charm. I'm still hoping my 2nd character will come back up. I don't even get an error message with it though. It just hangs FOREVER!

S

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too busy playing Destiny to have noticed :tongue:

D

DeadlySwift7777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When this happens

Delete cache

Restart router 45 seconds

Launch invite only session and then search online or character swap to find online Game. Worked for my friends and when I was having connection issues

R

Redox

Cisco Certified
Reaction score
If none of the above works try deleting the latest update and redownloading it, usually works for me.

H

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm having sign in issues at this current moment, I was playing Online when I just randomly fell out of my Buzzard Heli and then the connection instantly cut out and I got a Rockstar Cloud error message..Anyone else having sign in issues right now? Error message says something on the lines of: Your Data is unavailable from Rockstar Cloud server.
They were having issues with their servers earlier when you posted this thread, but now it is resolved. Here is the official Rockstar support response to the issue you were having: https://support.rockstargames.com/h...97506-Errors-accessing-GTA-Online-on-Xbox-360.

Top Bottom