What's new

Discussion online der riese save

R

RatedRDale

Reaction score
Sin$
Online=solo connected to live so stats go on leaderboards.

oh ok cool, but i can only play the hacked zombie map when i press resume game in single player campaign. So i dont think the stats are getting uploaded, or are they?

F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh ok cool, but i can only play the hacked zombie map when i press resume game in single player campaign. So i dont think the stats are getting uploaded, or are they?

Yes you have to resume game for the zombie map to load. You will lose the zombie map resume game if you save & quit on another map. As for your stats going on leaderboards it should work.

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
what am I doing wrong? replace the ids R+R put it on my MU can't resume game so I go on Xbox Live > Solo > Der Riese and nothing.

F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what am I doing wrong? replace the ids R+R put it on my MU can't resume game so I go on Xbox Live > Solo > Der Riese and nothing.

Are you selecting the game save off the MU? If its still not working get another game save and see if it will even load the zombie map.

Also what actually happens when you click resume game??

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you selecting the game save off the MU? If its still not working get another game save and see if it will even load the zombie map.

Also what actually happens when you click resume game??

• Yes
  • Tried Three
  • Resume Game Isn't There At All

L

lennyirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering is it possible to play splitscreen & this mod will work too yea?

L

lennyirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah S***, when I click on resume game.. I don't have the 3rd map pack.. the mods don't seem tow ork on the other maps.. is there anyway around this?

F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah S***, when I click on resume game.. I don't have the 3rd map pack.. the mods don't seem tow ork on the other maps.. is there anyway around this?

Get another save with the desired map and mod that.

Look for DnCsHoKz posts on online saves (should all be clean so you can mod them)

or

Terrify's stickied post. (I think that's his name and those are already modded)

Top Bottom
Login
Register