Solved Online Character in SP

• Thread starter Zenure
  • Start date
  • Views 951
Z

Zenure

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all the mods around, has any modder found a working way to play as their Online Character in the SP mode and be able to save their Online Character offline?

Merely asking since with all the awesome modding and hacks around, except the quick bad sport, I was wondering if anybody able to find a way to play as an Online Character offline and be able to save them on a local HDD save.

Just so some know, I meant the MP to SP, not the SP to MP since that's been known for a while.

J

JordonLeedell

I ♥ Awakening
Reaction score
we don't have access to the saves for them yet so i don't think it will be possible.

N

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Reaction score
The saves are encrypted. I can access them, but they're just jumbled text unless you know how to decrypt them.

Z

Zenure

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay then. Appreciate the response. Thanks!

M

Matt Denton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The saves are encrypted. I can access them, but they're just jumbled text unless you know how to decrypt them.
tell me the text file i will start to try and decrypt them

D

Droxsico

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like someone managed to get there mp charector in single player

N

Number1Stunna420

Supra_-2JZ-
Reaction score
atleast we know it is possible tho:smile:

M

MXKN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its possible, i do this a long time ago with the SP to MP glitch, i dont know how. You cant get out of ur apartment, the doors are closed. You cant do anything besides walk.

M

Matt Denton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is it possible to do this, i dont think you have your mp character on your xbox and if you do then yeah obviously you can use your mp in single player. if you can get jimmy de santa and niko bellic in sp then of course xD just need the models

J

JordonLeedell

I ♥ Awakening
Reaction score
is it possible to do this, i dont think you have your mp character on your xbox and if you do then yeah obviously you can use your mp in single player. if you can get jimmy de santa and niko bellic in sp then of course xD just need the models

which are encrypted on cockstars servers :frown:

J

JordonLeedell

I ♥ Awakening
Reaction score
then this is the end of getting mp in sp xD unless someone hacks their servers to just find their models

we just need the encryption key i believe

M

Matt Denton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we just need the encryption key i believe
does anyone know how to do this? and i think if someone made a character mod they could just change parts of the player to make them look like their mp??

J

JordonLeedell

I ♥ Awakening
Reaction score
does anyone know how to do this? and i think if someone made a character mod they could just change parts of the player to make them look like their mp??

knowing R* it wont just a ABC123 encryption key it'll be something fairly hard so if you are up to finding it, feel free :smile:

M

Matt Denton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
knowing R* it wont just a ABC123 encryption key it'll be something fairly hard so if you are up to finding it, feel free :smile:
lol my jtag is console banned xD i cant go online, i'd love to help figure out the code though

J

JordonLeedell

I ♥ Awakening
Reaction score
lol my jtag is console banned xD i cant go online, i'd love to help figure out the code though

you dont need a console. 
ignore my previous post :3 i misread yours, if you want to try and find the encryption it will take you a bit of time

J

JordonLeedell

I ♥ Awakening
Reaction score
i have time xD

set up wireshark then go on your console and load your character, wireshark will then pick up the location on R*'s servers where it is saved, then get ready to bruteforce :wink:

M

Matt Denton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
set up wireshark then go on your console and load your character, wireshark will then pick up the location on R*'s servers where it is saved, then get ready to bruteforce :wink:
lol so basically let it work its magic

Top Bottom