• Thread starter HipMrWiggles
  • Start date
  • Views 5,605
HipMrWiggles

HipMrWiggles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone no the latest with whats happing with the online Legendary Animal spawning. Before last weeks update the Legendary's were spawning for one of my accounts that i purposefully kept under rnk 15 in the Naturalist role. We all no that if you was over rnk 15 in this role the Legendary Animals would not spawn. Unfortunately with daily challenges etc this account is also maxed out in the role now. Was hopefully thinking that with the latest update R* would have fixed the problems. Is anyone still having issues with this. Even a private lobby is not fixing the issue now at least not for me..

Solution
S
Anyone no the latest with whats happing with the online Legendary Animal spawning. Before last weeks update the Legendary's were spawning for one of my accounts that i purposefully kept under rnk 15 in the Naturalist role. We all no that if you was over rnk 15 in this role the Legendary Animals would not spawn. Unfortunately with daily challenges etc this account is also maxed out in the role now. Was hopefully thinking that with the latest update R* would have fixed the problems. Is anyone still having issues with this. Even a private lobby is not fixing the issue now at least not for me..

I am level 20 naturalist and don't have any problem with the spawns. I believed I did at first but there is a 3 day cooldown on the...
S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I am level 20 naturalist and don't have any problem with the spawns. I believed I did at first but there is a 3 day cooldown on the species. I'd done a bunch of harriets missions for the guaranteed catches and to rank up then couldn't find anything. Heard about that bug and then wished I hadn't. But after 3 days I spawned into heartlands straight into mud runner buck outside camp. Caught him then continued to get zizi beaver, marble fox, cogi boar, tega gator and iguaga cougar all within the space of a few hours. Nothing again for 3 days. It's not broken just annoying.

Stop doing Harriet missions if you want to spawn a species she has a mission for. Also avoid the spawns of animals you already have if you want to spawn the different version. Now they have brought out 3 rams last week it's at least 10 days solo to spawn them in twice each for skin/sample then do the Harriet mission last because you can still do that while on cooldown. Also you can get friends to spawn stuff in then invite you. Finally if you get a spawn and it says the animal escaped or it kills you, force close the game. It appears once you spawn it the cooldown is active whether you catch it or not but force closing gives you another chance to spawn it.

Upvote 0
Solution
HipMrWiggles

HipMrWiggles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks to your input..To my amazement my 2nd profile (Character) this last week since the Rams droped I have found all legendary not offered by harriet. I was doing harriet missions to fill my Trader and was still getting other members of the species offered in free roam..Not sure if i agree with that one or i am just one lucky SOB..will try the 3 day method you suggested on my main character since he has not been so lucky and will take it from there and will post update sometime in the next week or so..

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register