Game Mods Online and Headless

• Thread starter robk001
  • Start date
  • Views 1,623
R

robk001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently someone on the waypoint forums found a online player in swat with no head and took over 5 shots to kill. I doubt the last part about the health increase but the model I could believe.
Here are the links to his waypoint and this guy videoed him.

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/gov/halo4
YouTube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHR5WKaFMJI

V

vonkova

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing new at all. So old that there quite abit of threads referring to this. Pretty sure majority of them got removed thank god.

I

iPause

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see a lot of level 100's with this. I have 2 of my friends who have it, but they won't tell me how to do it. It's obviously just a basic USB mod that probably takes seconds to do. Hm, can't find this anywhere or how to do it.

L

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
What Vonkova said.
Gov says he doesn't want it to get out but by going online with it and bringing exposure it just makes kids want it more.

N

Niall47

Fire and Blood!
Reaction score
This would be handy in SWAT. Not really worth the risk though

F

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
Reaction score
fullbody

i want that swat player on my team

T

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
That would seriously tick me off. I'm all fine when it's something that doesn't give someone a gameplay advantage, but this sucks.

V

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
i just played against him...uploading a vid on youtube atm

V

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Why? This is older than the game's release date, it's nothing special.

idc if he took his armor off to play. but he took his head off. modding is met to enhance the time of the players. not cheat and make the game less fun for everyone else. taking your head off and playing swat, that's bulls***.

it's a 4 minute vid and will take awhile to render on my laptop, but it'll eventually be finished. whats weird is his gamertag...."gov"...it's a 3 letter word that is only 2 years old.

M

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
idc if he took his armor off to play. but he took his head off. modding is met to enhance the time of the players. not cheat and make the game less fun for everyone else. taking your head off and playing swat, that's bulls***.

it's a 4 minute vid and will take awhile to render on my laptop, but it'll eventually be finished. whats weird is his gamertag...."gov"...it's a 3 letter word that is only 2 years old.
It's still old, and not hard to do. So nothing special. Unless you're just trying to report him, in which case I'm pretty sure other people have already (threads about it tend to get deleted on waypoint, almost like they're trying to hide any problems with the game, but they definitely know about it/him).

V

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
It's still old, and not hard to do. So nothing special.

i realize this, i saw the same video you saw just days after the leak. but this guy is doing it online and "cheating". i'm going to link this vid to halo 4 fans and greenskull. get this cheaters name out there and hopefully banned.
if it was a simple armor or color mod, i wouldn't care. if he's cheating to "take down the fun" of other players, i'm not cool with that.

M

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
i realize this, i saw the same video you saw just days after the leak. but this guy is doing it online and "cheating". i'm going to link this vid to halo 4 fans and greenskull. get this cheaters name out there and hopefully banned.
if it was a simple armor or color mod, i wouldn't care. if he's cheating to "take down the fun" of other players, i'm not cool with that.
I saw no video. I did it 2 weeks before the game was out.

Like I said, he's already been reported on the forums etc.

V

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
I saw no video. I did it 2 weeks before the game was out.

but your not doing it online

you just modded your things to unlock your stance, that's not affecting anyone elses gameplay. this is though.

M

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Nope, removing a headshot hitbox is a bit unfair.

But the 'gov' guy has already been reported a bunch of times on the forums (they just delete the threads), AND I'm saying it in itself is old, so I'm not quite getting why you're making a video. Do it if you want, of course, I'm just saying he's already been reported so I don't think it's going to do anything extra in that regard.

B

BamHawk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how is this done? hex editing or something?
most likely will be patched before the infinity challenge

V

vonkova

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you just modded your things to unlock your stance, that's not affecting anyone elses gameplay. this is though.
Any sort of mods taken online should be grounds for ban, no matter how small it is.
Modding your stance is still unfair to those who tried hard to unlock theres. I say ban them all, ban every single one of them hehe. >_<

how is this done? hex editing or something?
most likely will be patched before the infinity challenge
Mhm.

B

BamHawk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any sort of mods taken online should be grounds for ban, no matter how small it is.
Modding your stance is still unfair to those who tried hard to unlock theres. I say ban them all, ban every single one of them hehe. >_<

that is like saying ban all the ultra whites on halo 3 and reach :wink:

V

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Nope, removing a headshot hitbox is a bit unfair.

But the 'gov' guy has already been reported a bunch of times on the forums (they just delete the threads), AND I'm saying it in itself is old, so I'm not quite getting why you're making a video. Do it if you want, of course, I'm just saying he's already been reported so I don't think it's going to do anything extra in that regard.

also....i might get more YT views lol

Top Bottom