What's new

ONI: Sword base question. [please look]

S

S7 Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, i have been doing the little revert to last checkpoint thing. And i got to looking for a different one. And then i started to notice, people are getting banned.
Am i going to get banned?
And what are the consequences?
HELP

FauxAffliction

FauxAffliction

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So, i have been doing the little revert to last checkpoint thing. And i got to looking for a different one. And then i started to notice, people are getting banned.
Am i going to get banned?
And what are the consequences?
HELP
No you will not get banned. Bungie knows people do this and here is there direct comment taken from Bungie.net.

Example 1: Laziness is Next to Godliness
You’ve commissioned your little brother to play through the same section of ONI: Sword Base over and over again, wielding the Target Locator like a barbarian’s cudgel in a quest to hit your daily credit cap without ever having to lay a finger on the controller.

This is a little bit sad, but it is not an offense we’re going to punish. *You* are playing the game. Keep your credits (but please go easy on your little brother).

Example Deuce: Communication Breakdown
You’ve written a crafty piece of code in your spare time that plays the same section of ONI: Sword Base over and over, wielding the Target Locator like a mechanical death ray in a sad, robotic quest to hit your daily credit cap while you’re busy doing something that isn’t playing the game.

This is really sad and you can expect to have your credits wiped and your armor items reset (and you can possibly expect to be banned, depending on the severity of the manipulation). We’ve already got a sizable list of offenders gathered up and the Banhammer is being heaved high into the air as soon as this afternoon. Make your peace. You get no warning. We’ll see you on the forums real soon!

S

S7 Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No you will not get banned. Bungie knows people do this and here is there direct comment taken from Bungie.net.

You’ve commissioned your little brother to play through the same section of ONI: Sword Base over and over again, wielding the Target Locator like a barbarian’s cudgel in a quest to hit your daily credit cap without ever having to lay a finger on the controller.

This is a little bit sad, but it is not an offense we’re going to punish. *You* are playing the game. Keep your credits (but please go easy on your little brother).

You’ve written a crafty piece of code in your spare time that plays the same section of ONI: Sword Base over and over, wielding the Target Locator like a mechanical death ray in a sad, robotic quest to hit your daily credit cap while you’re busy doing something that isn’t playing the game.

This is really sad and you can expect to have your credits wiped and your armor items reset (and you can possibly expect to be banned, depending on the severity of the manipulation). We’ve already got a sizable list of offenders gathered up and the Banhammer is being heaved high into the air as soon as this afternoon. Make your peace. You get no warning. We’ll see you on the forums real soon!
It says at the bottom, i can get banned and stuff though?

Nazgul

Nazgul

Se7enth Reaper
Reaction score
Sin$
Revert checkpoints cannot get you banned, Bungie has stated this numerous times.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$

this wont get you banned

this will get you banned

It says at the bottom, i can get banned and stuff though?
Look at my color coded and obvious point out of what bungie will ban you for.

Top Bottom
Login
Register