What's new

Ones to Watch worth it?

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Are the ones to watch worth investing in?

Torn between buying the IF Morata or the ones to watch... He will get more IF's this season but do the prices really rise that much when they do get another IF?

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Are the ones to watch worth investing in?

Torn between buying the IF Morata or the ones to watch... He will get more IF's this season but do the prices really rise that much when they do get another IF?
Simple answer if you have the money - yes

If you are debating it because you don't have the funds spare and would be doing it as an investment then - I wouldn't suggest doing it on Morata personally.

50 Pence

50 Pence

❤Emma Roberts + Odeya Rush❤
10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Simple answer if you have the money - yes

If you are debating it because you don't have the funds spare and would be doing it as an investment then - I wouldn't suggest doing it on Morata personally.
I did it on salah and lost 190K

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
paid 399k for him when his 85 came out it dropped to 265
People mass buy them so lowers price, best time to sell em is when there is hype about. Hat trick or something like that, that way the price fixers buy it then lose there *** when they won't sell..

S

Superdog69

Reaction score
Sin$
When is there worse time to buy and the best time to buy amd sell need info on this as i always mess up and end up loosing thousands ?? :frown:

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When is there worse time to buy and the best time to buy amd sell need info on this as i always mess up and end up loosing thousands ?? :frown:
best time to buy is probably wednesday to friday just before their big game, after is when they do well in the said game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register