• Thread starter Mr Crush
  • Start date
  • Views 18,467
Mr Crush

iTz Crush

→ Crush ←
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys in 3 hours I will be going to ATT to ditch the Atrix so im stuck between the galaxy note or the HTC one x I want to get the one x but im afraid the screen will be too small can some one quickly help me decide?

EDIT: Have to sell my atrix 2 first to help pay for the One-x which im aiming more to than the note.

P.S im buying this off contract...

EDIT: I got the EVO 4G LTE I LOVE IT! This is a great phone I unlocked the bootloader, S-OFF'd, Installed Custom Recovery, and installed Liquid Smooth rom this phone is great!

Ped0

Pleasure

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Note has the bigger and brighter screen, while the one X has a better look and feel while it also has the newest version of HTC sense (Better than TW 4.0 on the galaxy note)

Mr Crush

iTz Crush

→ Crush ←
Reaction score
Sin$
Note has the bigger and brighter screen, while the one X has a better look and feel while it also has the newest version of HTC sense (Better than TW 4.0 on the galaxy note)
I know what do you think I should pick?

Ped0

Pleasure

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would go with the note.. because of the bigger screen and erry body would be like " mayne thats a big screen" but it really depends if you want it to fit in your pocket or not lol & you can always get an otterbox to cover up the cheap plastic back...

Ped0

Pleasure

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Note has 4g LTE, better battery life. but htc is faster, looks better,and has android 4.0 ICS. If it was me.. I would get the note,root it, flash android 4.0 ICS and (cuz gingerbread suckz)

Mr Crush

iTz Crush

→ Crush ←
Reaction score
Sin$
root it, flash android 4.0 ICS and (cuz gingerbread suckz)
Yes I agree but im pretty sure a official ICS update has been sent out. But besides that I will be still be putting custom roms on thier

Mr Crush

iTz Crush

→ Crush ←
Reaction score
Sin$
Went for the Atrix 2 temporarily plan on selling it juneish

Wazzzz_up

Wazzzz_up

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would have gone with the note personally. Because I like to draw, and have you seen the size of that screen!

Forgotten Dynasty

ExoTT

Phelix loves men.
MotM Programmer Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
If you still haven't gotten a new one, I suggest just waiting for the Galaxy S III it'll be epicness.

Mr Crush

iTz Crush

→ Crush ←
Reaction score
Sin$
The one x has a lot more development going on.
Just got it boot loader unlocked when I sell this Atrix 2 im think im getting that. Touch Wiz is horrible that is one of the biggest reason I ditched my captivate for the Atrix

Trammell

Trammell

Retired
Retired
Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Just got it boot loader unlocked when I sell this Atrix 2 im think im getting that. Touch Wiz is horrible that is one of the biggest reason I ditched my captivate for the Atrix
My dad just got the Razr Max and god do I hate motoblur that interface is awful.

Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Go for the NOTE the One X has a horrible speaker...

Top Bottom
Login
Register