Discussion One X Or Galaxy Note

• Thread starter Mr Crush
  • Start date
  • Views 18,188
Mr Crush

iTz Crush

→ Crush ←
Reaction score
Hey guys in 3 hours I will be going to ATT to ditch the Atrix so im stuck between the galaxy note or the HTC one x I want to get the one x but im afraid the screen will be too small can some one quickly help me decide?

EDIT: Have to sell my atrix 2 first to help pay for the One-x which im aiming more to than the note.

P.S im buying this off contract...

EDIT: I got the EVO 4G LTE I LOVE IT! This is a great phone I unlocked the bootloader, S-OFF'd, Installed Custom Recovery, and installed Liquid Smooth rom this phone is great!

Ped0

Pleasure

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Note has the bigger and brighter screen, while the one X has a better look and feel while it also has the newest version of HTC sense (Better than TW 4.0 on the galaxy note)

Mr Crush

iTz Crush

→ Crush ←
Reaction score
Note has the bigger and brighter screen, while the one X has a better look and feel while it also has the newest version of HTC sense (Better than TW 4.0 on the galaxy note)
I know what do you think I should pick?

Ped0

Pleasure

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would go with the note.. because of the bigger screen and erry body would be like " mayne thats a big screen" but it really depends if you want it to fit in your pocket or not lol & you can always get an otterbox to cover up the cheap plastic back...

Ped0

Pleasure

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Note has 4g LTE, better battery life. but htc is faster, looks better,and has android 4.0 ICS. If it was me.. I would get the note,root it, flash android 4.0 ICS and (cuz gingerbread suckz)

Mr Crush

iTz Crush

→ Crush ←
Reaction score
root it, flash android 4.0 ICS and (cuz gingerbread suckz)
Yes I agree but im pretty sure a official ICS update has been sent out. But besides that I will be still be putting custom roms on thier

WaTcH HoW i MoD

WaTcH HoW i MoD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like the nexus more i would get that

Mr Crush

iTz Crush

→ Crush ←
Reaction score
Went for the Atrix 2 temporarily plan on selling it juneish

Wazzzz_up

Wazzzz_up

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have gone with the note personally. Because I like to draw, and have you seen the size of that screen!

PhDnMeRKn

PhDnMeRKn

Under Krafty's Bed
Reaction score
uhhh. the HTC One is the best phone thats currently out there.

Forgotten Dynasty

ExoTT

Phelix loves men.
MotM Programmer Donator
Reaction score
If you still haven't gotten a new one, I suggest just waiting for the Galaxy S III it'll be epicness.

Trammell

Trammell

Retired
Retired
Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
The one x has a lot more development going on.

Mr Crush

iTz Crush

→ Crush ←
Reaction score
The one x has a lot more development going on.
Just got it boot loader unlocked when I sell this Atrix 2 im think im getting that. Touch Wiz is horrible that is one of the biggest reason I ditched my captivate for the Atrix

Trammell

Trammell

Retired
Retired
Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Just got it boot loader unlocked when I sell this Atrix 2 im think im getting that. Touch Wiz is horrible that is one of the biggest reason I ditched my captivate for the Atrix
My dad just got the Razr Max and god do I hate motoblur that interface is awful.

Mr Crush

iTz Crush

→ Crush ←
Reaction score
Bump to the edit

Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Go for the NOTE the One X has a horrible speaker...

Top Bottom