What's new

One Threat Gaming (oT) Coming back! Apply Here!

• Thread starter oT Plastiic
  • Start date
  • Views 1,575
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oT Plastiic

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I will start off by introducing myself. My name is Dalton, i'm 20 years old and I have been playing CoD since CoD4 I love everything about the game and having a team to run with only makes the game that much better so in having this mindset back in MW3 I had the idea to put together my own clan and I named it One Threat Gaming and we where pretty dominant in BO2 on the Xbox 360 as far as PubStomping goes. I had some life issues to get together aswell as graduating highschool and doing the whole growing up thing but I am back now and I want to get a new foundation layed for oT and build it back to the great clan/family/brotherhood that it once was. Of course in saying that this can only happen with you're help! There are only a few requirements needed to get into oT and I will lay those guidelines out below.

• You must have a mic
  • You must be 15+
  • You must withhold a 1.3 K/D or higher
  • You must be mature and know when to be respectful (No need to give our clan a bad rep.)
  • You must be a team player
  • You must have time to dedicate to playing as non-active members will be kicked.
  • If you wish to be considered a CORE member of oT you must change you're gamer-tag to include oT (EX. oT Plastiic) (This is not required but encouraged)
If you meet/agree to the above rules please fill out the application below.

1. Do you have a mic?
  2. How often do you play?
  3. Would you be willing to change your name?
  4. What interests you in joining oT?
  5. What is your gamer-tag?
  6. What is your K/D?
  7. What can you contribute to oT?
  8. In what CoD was oT first created?

If you have any further questions/concerns please contact me on Xbox
GT:
oT Plastiic

D

dnZOr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
  1. Do you have a mic? Yes
  2. How often do you play? Most days, if not on CoD will usually be in the Xbox so always around when needed !
  3. Would you be willing to change your name? Not as of yet, but possibly in the future
  4. What interests you in joining oT? I'm looking for a clan to do arena with, like yourself I have not been as active in the gaming community as of late due to life reasons, but for the past 9 years I have been a competitive fps player, a lot of the time has been spent on pc gaming competively and Xbox playing CoD since CoD 4. I've been playing more casually recently but I'm wanting to get back into the competitive side of gaming.
  5. What is your gamer-tag? dnZOr
  6. What is your K/D? 1.34
  7. What can you contribute to oT? I can contribute a good competitive gaming skill set, I have had plenty of time in clans in the past, wether this be as a clan member or a clan leader, I know what is needed of me to be an effective member of the clan and can cooperate accordingly.
  8. In what CoD was oT first created? MW3

O

oT Plastiic

Reaction score
Sin$
  2. How often do you play? Most days, if not on CoD will usually be in the Xbox so always around when needed !
  3. Would you be willing to change your name? Not as of yet, but possibly in the future
  4. What interests you in joining oT? I'm looking for a clan to do arena with, like yourself I have not been as active in the gaming community as of late due to life reasons, but for the past 9 years I have been a competitive fps player, a lot of the time has been spent on pc gaming competively and Xbox playing CoD since CoD 4. I've been playing more casually recently but I'm wanting to get back into the competitive side of gaming.
  5. What is your gamer-tag? dnZOr
  6. What is your K/D? 1.34
  7. What can you contribute to oT? I can contribute a good competitive gaming skill set, I have had plenty of time in clans in the past, wether this be as a clan member or a clan leader, I know what is needed of me to be an effective member of the clan and can cooperate accordingly.
I added you on xbox. Talk to you then

Klutzy

Klutzy

Reaction score
Sin$
  1. Do you have a mic? Yes.
  2. How often do you play? Usually daily
  3. Would you be willing to change your name? Possibly
  4. What interests you in joining oT? I've been looking to get involved in a serious clan for quite a while, so it's as good a time as any.
  5. What is your gamer-tag? Short Bus Cody
  6. What is your K/D? 1.55
  7. What can you contribute to oT? I am mainly a hardcore player, best game
  8. In what CoD was oT first created?

L

Less7han0rdinary

Reaction score
Sin$
  2. How often do you play? 2 hours a day at least 5 days a week
  3. Would you be willing to change your name?maybe
  4. What interests you in joining oT? i want to be part of a community i can call my friends and family
  5. What is your gamer-tag? LeS7han0rdinary
  6. What is your K/D? 1.60
  7. What can you contribute to oT? i can bring laughter and loyalty to oT, i'm good in a team i think being in a team helps alot, i can give time to oT.

trevor sibby

trevor sibby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I will start off by introducing myself. My name is Dalton, i'm 20 years old and I have been playing CoD since CoD4 I love everything about the game and having a team to run with only makes the game that much better so in having this mindset back in MW3 I had the idea to put together my own clan and I named it One Threat Gaming and we where pretty dominant in BO2 on the Xbox 360 as far as PubStomping goes. I had some life issues to get together aswell as graduating highschool and doing the whole growing up thing but I am back now and I want to get a new foundation layed for oT and build it back to the great clan/family/brotherhood that it once was. Of course in saying that this can only happen with you're help! There are only a few requirements needed to get into oT and I will lay those guidelines out below.

• You must have a mic
  • You must be 15+
  • You must be mature and know when to be respectful (No need to give our clan a bad rep.)
  • You must have time to dedicate to playing as non-active members will be kicked.
  • If you wish to be considered a CORE member of oT you must change you're gamer-tag to include oT (EX. oT Plastiic) (This is not required but encouraged)

1. Do you have a mic?yes
  2. How often do you play?everyday
  3. Would you be willing to change your name? Depends
  4. What interests you in joining oT? I love the clan aspect of cod
  5. What is your gamer-tag?Divined Paradox
  6. What is your K/D?1.67
  7. What can you contribute to oT? My slaying abilities and also friendly and psoriasis vibes
  8. In what CoD was oT first created? Mw3

GT:
oT Plastiic

X

xMATTYxBOY

Reaction score
Sin$
1. yes i have a mic
2. just got it but would play 5 to 6 hours a day
3. I would change my name if the team was good and i was involved alot
4. I am intrested because i have always wanted to join a team and this is a godd chance to show what i can do
5. xMATTYxBOY

6. kD - only 1.21 cuz im new and i promise i will get a 3 kd by thr end of january
7.i am a good team leader as i bring loyalty to the clan but also i am a good in a team as i can hold my oen weight and i am good at team games like - uplink and hardpoint .
8. I belive it was Mw3

Last edited:
Ronnie Allen

Ronnie Allen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do I have a mic:yes
How often do u play: daily
Would u be willing to Change your name: maybe
What interests you in joining ot: just want a family, and be competitive
What is your gamer tag:HaIo Zs MW3
What is your kd:1.35
How can you contribute to ot:here if you need me and I'm funny
In what cod was ot first created:I believe mw3

Destxned

Destxned

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
  1. Do you have a mic? - Yes
  2. How often do you play? - Every day if I get the chance.
  3. Would you be willing to change your name? - Yes
  4. What interests you in joining oT? - Strong team mates and good friends.
  5. What is your gamer-tag? - Above Destined
  6. What is your K/D? - Around a 1.2 but going up as I get used to the game. (started rough)
  7. What can you contribute to oT? - Strong team player and dedicated clan member. I could get us a website and run the Twitter account as well.

O

oT Plastiic

Reaction score
Sin$
Friend requests sent to all. Thanks for your interest in oT. Still accepting requests

III 0RANG3 III

III 0RANG3 III

Reaction score
Sin$
  1. Do you have a mic? Astros
  2. How often do you play?1-2hrs weekdays, more on weekends
  3. Would you be willing to change your name? Depends
  4. What interests you in joining oT? Need new clan
  5. What is your gamer-tag? III 0RANG3 III
  6. What is your K/D? 2.5Kd
  7. What can you contribute to oT? OBJ player

B

BluntSmackdown

Reaction score
Sin$
  2. How often do you play? Daily when I'm off work
  3. Would you be willing to change your name? Yes
  4. What interests you in joining oT? 19 and just returned from doing the adulting thing so I think me and the leader will get along pretty well.
  5. What is your gamer-tag? Ns Stoner
  6. What is your K/D? 1.2 (breaking the rust of my p**** snugglers so it'll get better quickly)
  7. What can you contribute to oT? Jokes, nagging wife in my mic and a ton of wins
  8. In what CoD was oT firstcreated? 4 you said you started in but you said you started the clan in Bo2 I believe.

StopnDrop

StopnDrop

Reaction score
Sin$

• You must have a mic
  • You must be 15+

2. How often do you play? Often
  3. Would you be willing to change your name? Maybe
  4. What interests you in joining oT? Playing with people who know how to play and play as a team.
  5. What is your gamer-tag? Mr Valburg
  6. What is your K/D? 1.51
  7. What can you contribute to oT, Definitally Help my clan out, with win streaks, and set them up for a lot of kills! Communication Is Key!

GT:
oT Plastiic

oVo DrizzY

oVo DrizzY

Reaction score
Sin$
2. How often do you play? Every day
3. Would you be willing to change your name? Yes
4. What interests you in joining oT? I want to be a part of a team that can grow and get better
5. What is your gamer-tag? oVo DrizzY x
6. What is your K/D? 1.20
7. What can you contribute to oT? A good member that will help make this a better clan

O

oT Plastiic

Reaction score
Sin$
Recent friend requests sent. Keep the applications coming boys.

Exile v1

Exile v1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
  2. How often do you play? Daily
  3. Would you be willing to change your name? Yes but not until next week
  4. What interests you in joining oT? I want to be part of a good clan
  5. What is your gamer-tag ziphanTomzZx
  6. What is your K/D? 1:32 (i olay objective
  7. What can you contribute to oT? Play a lot with members

2. How often do you play? Daily
  3. Would you be willing to change your name? Yes but not until next week
  4. What interests you in joining oT? I want to be part of a good clan
  5. What is your gamer-tag ziphanTomzZx
  6. What is your K/D? 1:32 (i olay objective
  7. What can you contribute to oT? Play a lot with members
Gt is xZziphanTomzZx. Sorry

K

KinkyFrys

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
  2. How often do you play? Every day
  3. Would you be willing to change your name? If this gets serious
  4. What interests you in joining oT? Id like to join a pubstomping group.
  5. What is your gamer-tag? KinkyFrys
  6. What is your K/D? 1.36
  7. What can you contribute to oT? I play slayer
  8. In what CoD was oT first created? Everyone is saying MW3, so f*** it. Mw3.

Stocks

Stocks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Still accepting requests? Even though I'm a girl I hold a 1.6 K/D , I'll most likely fill an application out if you guys are still recruiting.

MrViperz

MrViperz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
  2. How often do you play? Almost every day (With exceptions)
  3. Would you be willing to change your name? (If I am in the clan and i start to grow relationships with the clan I will happily change my name!)
  4. What interests you in joining oT? i need a clan which are playing active and that are of a mature age (No Squeakers) As i am 16.
  5. What is your gamer-tag? Mr Viperz
  6. What is your K/D? 1.33
  7. What can you contribute to oT? I can contribute my time and effort with the clan! and i would love to play with you and your clan!
  8. In what CoD was oT first created? Im not sure but i think MW3

Willi3G

Willi3G

Reaction score
Sin$
  2. How often do you play? Almost every day
  3. Would you be willing to change your name? Yes after I have played with the clan for a bit.
  4. What interests you in joining oT? I was looking for a strong active clan that has potential of becoming something a lot greater than it is now.
  5. What is your gamer-tag? OfficialWilli3G
  6. What is your K/D? 1.12 (Only because I snipe a lot)
  7. What can you contribute to oT? I'm a strong player that can bring great content to oT and I can record gameplay for many to see. I believe we can make oT go big and make it a good clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register