Hey, I will start off by introducing myself. My name is Dalton, i'm 20 years old and I have been playing CoD since CoD4 I love everything about the game and having a team to run with only makes the game that much better so in having this mindset back in MW3 I had the idea to put together my own clan and I named it One Threat Gaming and we where pretty dominant in BO2 on the Xbox 360 as far as PubStomping goes. I had some life issues to get together aswell as graduating highschool and doing the whole growing up thing but I am back now and I want to get a new foundation layed for oT and build it back to the great clan/family/brotherhood that it once was. Of course in saying that this can only happen with you're help! There are only a few requirements needed to get into oT and I will lay those guidelines out below.
- You must have a mic
- You must be 15+
- You must withhold a 1.3 K/D or higher
- You must be mature and know when to be respectful (No need to give our clan a bad rep.)
- You must be a team player
- You must have time to dedicate to playing as non-active members will be kicked.
- If you wish to be considered a CORE member of oT you must change you're gamer-tag to include oT (EX. oT Plastiic) (This is not required but encouraged)
- Do you have a mic?
- How often do you play?
- Would you be willing to change your name?
- What interests you in joining oT?
- What is your gamer-tag?
- What is your K/D?
- What can you contribute to oT?
- In what CoD was oT first created?
If you have any further questions/concerns please contact me on Xbox
GT: oT Plastiic
GT: oT Plastiic