Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
we wouldnt be able to connect to live with a custom kernel, MAYBE a form of xbox connect, but no LIVE

S

Slashr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
and how sure are we
xbox connect - why not
live - maybe, permaban probably

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah as long as it doesn't get on live. Even though if you were to get on live im sure it would be a instant ban.

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
this is some complicated stuff, but ill learn it im sure. i need some money first though to buy a console off ebay without the summer 09 update, right? anyone wanna give me one :tongue:

S

Slashr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well if you want to h3 .map mod a kernel without checks isn't released yet so...
but yes
you will also need a cygnos
and some soldering skills
and some anti-noob skills

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont really care about map modding to be honest, and ill look into cygnos and everything, ill probably have 245435 questions but like i said im a good learner

S

Slashr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
remember to read up on everything you can before asking questions
a good place to start would be Free60 although you can skip their building a kernel section and use a pre-built one

F

Frozhen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
slasherking823 said:
well if you want to h3 .map mod a kernel without checks isn't released yet so...
but yes
and some soldering skills
and some anti-noob skills
There's your anti 5 year old hacking right there. :thumbup:

M

MLG tact 5

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work good?

MS got a little smarter this time with the 360 but there still MS..They will not out Smart the modding community..lol

S

Slashr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MLG tact 5 said:
Does this work good?

MS got a little smarter this time with the 360 but there still MS..They will not out Smart the modding community..lol

yes it works lol
and microsoft has probably beat us because since 849x probably the last vunerability has been fixed

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
MLG tact 5 said:
Does this work good?

MS can't stop it? MS has shut out just about ever vulnerability in the 360. Its locked down tight. The only real mod you can do that they cannot stop is a firmware hack and that is starting to get harder and harder too. Other than that there is the Jtag which only consoles that have not been updated past August09 are vulnerable and actually some consoles that were manufactured before August09 already had the fix applied to them. So in all honesty. MS is winning this war.

S

Slashr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
MS can't stop it? MS has shut out just about ever vulnerability in the 360. Its locked down tight. The only real mod you can do that they cannot stop is a firmware hack and that is starting to get harder and harder too. Other than that there is the Jtag which only consoles that have not been updated past August09 are vulnerable and actually some consoles that were manufactured before August09 already had the fix applied to them. So in all honesty. MS is winning this war.

unfortunately

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So im confused on what this is actually doing.
Is it downgrading the kernel or installing a modified one?

slasherking823 said:
s
whats a cygnos? never heard of it.

slasherking823 said:
how long do you bet it takes for a custom kernel to get leaked and all of m$ security to go to hell
its going to suck if the 5 year olds start real modding(online)

Noobs can already mod i mean if i am capable of modding gears of war its pretty obvious that someone with now xbox knowledge can mod.
And I remember how 1337 i felt when i had unleashedX on my dashboard before i deleated all my dashboards and ended up eternally ****ing my xbox:rolleyes:
we were all that 5 year old modder at one point.

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
Forgoten Dynasty said:
So im confused on what this is actually doing.
Is it downgrading the kernel or installing a modified one?

whats a cygnos? never heard of it.

Noobs can already mod i mean if i am capable of modding gears of war its pretty obvious that someone with now xbox knowledge can mod.
And I remember how 1337 i felt when i had unleashedX on my dashboard before i deleated all my dashboards and ended up eternally ****ing my xbox:rolleyes:
we were all that 5 year old modder at one point.
Z0MG U CAN EDIT UNICODE!!!

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Lewie4 said:
I no im a noob but whats a custom kernal do?

:frown:

Have you ever used an xbox 1 with a non-official dash?

Something like that, to put it in layman's terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register