• Thread starter Jacob Frye
  • Start date
  • Views 312
J

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score

So just wondering anyone else play Burning Blood? I've been playing this game for a while now, and it's a lot of fun. Who are your favorite characters to use in the game? Mine are Smoker,Bartholomew Kuma, and Ace Strong.

C

chaossaturn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last one piece game I played was One Piece: Pirate Warriors, I might look into this game as I have not played a One Piece game in a while, specially as it on PC. If I do end up playing it, I will let you know which characters I liked.

J

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
The last one piece game I played was One Piece: Pirate Warriors, I might look into this game as I have not played a One Piece game in a while, specially as it on PC. If I do end up playing it, I will let you know which characters I liked.

If you end up getting this game, there's an OP character that everyone hates. If you want you can use him online games to piss people off, but people hate him because of one deadly move.

H

HcB_Modding

Poke Shop Master
Reaction score
J Jacob Frye is the game good I've been tempted to get it but I feel like I'd have to play the earlier ones to get it plus I lost track of one piece after like ep20 in the show

J

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
J Jacob Frye is the game good I've been tempted to get it but I feel like I'd have to play the earlier ones to get it plus I lost track of one piece after like ep20 in the show

This will spoil the anime for you if you were planning on watching it. It starts from the Marineford Arc which starts from episode 457

Top Bottom