What's new

Discussion One of my Destiny Ideas

Jett311

Jett311

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Playing Destiny everyday is easy seeing as the game is simply amazing. I'm sure that most of you can agree with me. Well playing it so much I began to think about things that were possible in the game. The possibilities are unlimited with a space fps mmo. I'm just going to post some of my thought and you all can chime in if you agree/disagree or whatever you want.

My main thought is that I hope they add space fighting. When I look at all of the ships available to us in this beta I noticed that they all have weapons on them. Yes, they could just be for looks, but it could be possible that they add space ship fighting in the crucible where we could use our ships to fight each other.

Do you think this would make the game better or worse? Also, what are some of your ideas that would make Destiny better?

FGE
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
ehh idk if i would like that

J

Jedi

That Star Wars Guy
Reaction score
If you have a PC and want a good space fighting game I would check out Strike Vector. It's really good.

But I don't know about adding this into the game. I played it for a few hours and got bored of it.

Top Bottom