What's new

Solved One more problem!! Rapid fire

• Thread starter udown
  • Start date
  • Views 161
U

udown

Reaction score
Hey guys so I bought a old wireless Xbox controller(matrix pcb) and I soldered the middle point to the bottom right hand corner point where te rumblepak goes, but after I put my controller back together my R2 does not work anymore, and even after I took off wires it still dosent workHELP

C

Chips 98

Getting There
Reaction score
Hey guys so I bought a old wireless Xbox controller(matrix pcb) and I soldered the middle point to the bottom right hand corner point where te rumblepak goes, but after I put my controller back together my R2 does not work anymore, and even after I took off wires it still dosent workHELP
make sure you didn't bridge anything you weren't supposed to and if so then you might have broken your RT. if your looking to make a rapid fire controller the in think you should get insta-fire or some other rapid fire that you can install on your controller. i don't believe just soldering a wire on will do anything except damage.

U

udown

Reaction score
I mean like I don't wanna buy anything I soldered the wires and nothing looked bridged, what dos u mean broken? Like fried?

B

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Probably destroyed the trace. I did it when I first started modding controllers year ago. Time to buy a new controller.

Top Bottom