What's new

Solved One More: Games on a Banned Jtag

E

E Nellie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, usually i can play fine without it corrupting my account but i was playing WaW using a modded gamesave and right when i get an achievement it corrupts my account...doesn't make sense because i was using modded gamesaves previous to this mission and was getting achievements no problem. Could i be not rehash/resigning right?

Once again thanks.

E Nellie

I

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
Your account is automatically corrupted once it's console is banned, look here on how to solve that:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/99953-how-to-uncorrupt-profile-from-a-banned-xbox-360/

E

E Nellie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I understand your account is corrupted but you can still earn achievements just when you try to transfer to a different console it shows as corrupt then you use the tutorial you have provided so your achievements will be transfered. My situation is different is it not?

I

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
Basically you have to follow that tutorial to remove the 'flags' on your profile(s).
Then you'll be able to earn achievements again on that banned xbox.

E

E Nellie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your sure its not just i need to rehash/resign with a different console id or device id?

EDIT: Transfered my profile to my unbanned xbox then back to banned and now it works...no idea why.

Top Bottom