1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large date breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that 2FA is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSIns account here!
    Dismiss Notice

One Man Army pro Easier.

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by M V P, Feb 5, 2010 with 2 replies and 322 views.

1. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey guys sorry if this is anywhere else but I searched and did not find it.

Anyway I have no idea what this is? Glitch? Strategy who knows but I found it the other day.

Don't be to harsh if you already know it because old muggins' here only just found it :wink:

Anyway just choose a class with one man army as your start. Then at the start of the game or whenever you respawn just switch to a class without OMA. Any kills you get when you switch will count as a one man army kill towards pro. This means you can get your first perk back and your secondary weapon and still do the OMA challenges. This is how I got OMA challenges done. I used a marathon lightweight class :biggrin:

Hope this helps some peeps. Have a nice day :biggrin:

2. BoJangles00

BoJangles00 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Already in the Glitches section. :[

3. OP
    M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ah sorry I searched it in guess I am going blind in my old age. Damn it. Close pl0x.

My apoligies for wasting peoples time.

Have a nice day.

• Like Like x 1