• Thread starter Kill1nu
  • Start date
  • Views 4,853
K

Kill1nu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really too helpful because it requires a host to migrate, but its still a glitch and its kinda cool to get the game winning kill with one man army

Heres what you do,
when the host migration starts, switch to One Man Army
when it ends you can run around and knife with it in your hand, im not sure what else you can do because when i did it i died after knifing someone, but its still cool :smile:
Found By Kill1nu

M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kill1nu said:
Not really too helpful because it requires a host to migrate, but its still a glitch and its kinda cool to get the game winning kill with one man army

Heres what you do,
when the host migration starts, switch to One Man Army
when it ends you can run around and knife with it in your hand, im not sure what else you can do because when i did it i died after knifing someone, but its still cool :smile:
Found By Kill1nu

Pretty hard to do huh.... I mean. It's not like you could master this and use it every game eh? Ah nice find none the less :wink:

K

Kill1nu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dazzyboy123 said:
Pretty hard to do huh.... I mean. It's not like you could master this and use it every game eh? Ah nice find none the less :wink:
yeah, but thanks for the feedback :smile: my first actual "find" of my own that i have posted.

R

Ross1234

Reaction score
Sin$
i managed to do it, pretty cool... havent managed to do anything else tho

K

Kill1nu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i wanna try and see what happens if you try to throwing knife or other equipment with it, if it does turn out to be something cool, this could be win.

T

T3chn0ph1le

Reaction score
Sin$
You can actually do this easier If I remember right. I will verify later and report back but here it is.

Have one man army activated so it brings out the bag, then press start :O
Pretty sure thats how I did it. Again I will verify later. Something I dont have to verify but Im not sure is already on the site,

Easiest way to do it is have a class with a riot sheild and one man army.
Get next to a turret and pull out your one man army bag, then get on the turret while activating the bag. Choose the same class. When it finishes you will see nothing, as in nothing will change. What the enemy will see and experience is looking at a guy sitting on a turret with a fully functioning riot sheild up.

Top Bottom
Login
Register