What's new

Discussion On what platform is GTA 5 best?

On what platform is GTA 5 better?

• Total voters
SnakeN

SnakeN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Share your opinion. I just wanna see whats better.

M4T4D0R M0DZ

M4T4D0R M0DZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PC Master Race FTW! Price is worth it due to all the extra time they put into it!

Chaos

Chaos

Retired
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
PC is clearly the greater due to the ability to have amazing hardware and whoever says otherwise is clearly a console fanboy.

DnB

DnB

Enthusiast
Donator Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
PC if you have a decent setup, for someone with just a generic off the shelf computer though I'd say either of the current gen consoles are best.

S

SAEROS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Literally the only difference is more FPS and better graphics (if your PC can handle it).

Its the same game we've all (well us "console fanboys")been playing for 2 years on our 360s/PS3s.

If you think "zomg 60fps and a mouse" makes this better, you obviously don't take into consideration the consistency of console play.

G

GtaFanatik

Reaction score
Sin$
In terms of graphics and framerate? PS4 and XBOX1 / PC
In terms of gameplay.. PS3 1.00 all the way.

Downgraded physics after first person mode and heists update is one of the most horrible things that happend to this game.

Facts

Facts

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
PC obviously, better graphics and smoother gameplay. Oh and mods (eventually)

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick what forum is this?

Choose one:
1. Fun house
2. GTA V
3. General Discussion

rrrround

rrrround

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Literally the only difference is more FPS and better graphics (if your PC can handle it).

Its the same game we've all (well us "console fanboys")been playing for 2 years on our 360s/PS3s.

If you think "zomg 60fps and a mouse" makes this better, you obviously don't take into consideration the consistency of console play.

PC's can be just as consistent. I have been playing with no issues on PC since launch. I am aware that this has not been everyone's experience and that's because PC's are obviously more ranged in equipment. But besides that every ability that a console has PC can do even better. I can sit on my couch and connect my PC to my TV, and play GTA V with my xbox 360 controller. Just like a console is set up to do. Not to mention the higher frame rate and graphic settings on PC.
This is not taking into consideration the price battle between consoles/PC which is another argument but OP simply asked which platform is the best. I feel like it's a judgement question but if you ask me you can stack up pro vs. cons, PC has the edge to me and I've played GTA V on a Xbox 360, PS3, PS4 and PC.

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Pc. The frame rate realllly smoothens everything up. I love playing on pc, don't think i'll ever be playing it on console again.

DEVILS_GAMER

DEVILS_GAMER

Zombie slayer
Reaction score
Sin$
Ps4 all day it's what all my friends play and I could care less about a little better graphics.

FormCreeper

FormCreeper

Electronic Predator
Reaction score
Sin$
Since this seems to be just pc users jerking each other off. Gta 5 is best on all platforms it's not the gwafix that makes the game it's how you play it.

DEVILS_GAMER

DEVILS_GAMER

Zombie slayer
Reaction score
Sin$
Since this seems to be just pc users jerking each other off. Gta 5 is best on all platforms it's not the gwafix that makes the game it's how you play it.
Agree 100%. Let them have their glory tho they're just excited to finally have the game on PC they waited long enough

Hamzakid

Hamzakid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well... I've only played it and owned it on last gen consoles only, I played it on 360 and it was cool, then switched to PS3, and I realised there is more texture lags on it when you do things like drive fast, sometimes the textures won't load up quick enough

Top Bottom
Login
Register