• Thread starter mob_chill
  • Start date
  • Views 1,254
mob_chill

mob_chill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys and gals, so i have been reading a bunch of the posts about the emulators, great finds and makes by the way. Obviously every thing has a chance to get you banned, but i was curious about peoples experiences.

those who have been "traveling" outside of their area and such, what has been your experiences with bans and what systems have you used?
and
Those who have used them, but stay in your area. like hatching eggs or just going to a place you know is popular.

I live on a military post so i have to go off post to get any pokemon lol. Hopefully i get some feedback, and thanks to those who do!

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys and gals, so i have been reading a bunch of the posts about the emulators, great finds and makes by the way. Obviously every thing has a chance to get you banned, but i was curious about peoples experiences.

those who have been "traveling" outside of their area and such, what has been your experiences with bans and what systems have you used?
and
Those who have used them, but stay in your area. like hatching eggs or just going to a place you know is popular.

I live on a military post so i have to go off post to get any pokemon lol. Hopefully i get some feedback, and thanks to those who do!
Used every system on this site, made realistic travelling times allowances and havent been banned.
I normally just stand in central park new york and I am from the UK.

Upvote 0
mob_chill

mob_chill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Used every system on this site, made realistic travelling times allowances and havent been banned.
I normally just stand in central park new york and I am from the UK.

awesome, thank you! best system you think so far?

Upvote 0
M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
After a week or so I might have a different opinion as most problems with them are due to the servers and not the emulators fault.
Do you just move from location to location or do you set a route that you can walj at a certain speed.

Upvote 0
Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you just move from location to location or do you set a route that you can walj at a certain speed.
Just move from location to location but allow travelling times so say somewhere an hour away according to google maps ill log off for an hour and move there.

Upvote 0
M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just move from location to location but allow travelling times so say somewhere an hour away according to google maps ill log off for an hour and move there.
That's what i do but I've seen an app that allows you to set routes at jogging speeds so you can pick up all the PokeStops in the area. I cant get one working on Bluestacks though.

Upvote 0
Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That's what i do but I've seen an app that allows you to set routes at jogging speeds so you can pick up all the PokeStops in the area. I cant get one working on Bluestacks though.
I seen a beta for something like that but it kept crashing hopefully soon there should be a stable one.

Upvote 0
M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
I seen a beta for something like that but it kept crashing hopefully soon there should be a stable one.

Forward to about 40 seconds in and watch he sets it up with ease but i could get it to work properly on Bluestacks might be to do with android version it runs.

Upvote 0
Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Forward to about 40 seconds in and watch he sets it up with ease but i could get it to work properly on Bluestacks might be to do with android version it runs.

Ill have a proper look when im home after work and let you know if i can sort it. :smile:

Upvote 0
Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Getting failed to detect location.

Upvote 0
Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
worked for me but couldn't set a route properly map looked weird as hell on bluestacks.
Map was looking weird managed to set a route my guys walking now but dont thinhk its counting.

Upvote 0
M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
Map was looking weird managed to set a route my guys walking now but don't think its counting.
that's my issue too with the map in the video on YouTube the map looks like normal and real easy to use must have something to do with the version of android it runs.

Don't see why it wouldn't count maybe just needs to catch up in the km count mine does that when i use fake GPS doesn't register straight away, thanks for trying it out though.

Upvote 0
Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
that's my issue too with the map in the video on YouTube the map looks like normal and real easy to use must have something to do with the version of android it runs.

Don't see why it wouldn't count maybe just needs to catch up in the km count mine does that when i use fake GPS doesn't register straight away, thanks for trying it out though.
Theres no pokestops or pokemon nearby.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register