omg help (host booting)

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Bridging' started by CaShMoNeY o, Dec 30, 2008 with 9 replies and 823 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaShMoNeY o

CaShMoNeY o Newbie

Ratings:
    ok i have been lookng for a good host booting program with bots included for halo 2 and 3, and all of the youtube vids/downloads for a host booter are all virusus.:frown:
    if you have a good download link with a tut that has bots, i would appreciate it if you would give it too me, i gave up trying to find one. if the link could be anything but rapid share, cuzz that doesnt work for me.....

sorry about the way im asking for all this, i know its rude,:Sbut plz help...

2. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    We can't talk about this kind of illegal activity on the public forums. You'll have to check out premium for something like that.

3. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Why are there so many scrubs wanting to know how to HB? Good God kid gtfo.

4. OP
    CaShMoNeY o

CaShMoNeY o Newbie

Ratings:
    wow what do you think this is for. thanks for being jurks about it,and im not a scrub :mad::mad:

5. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    He's new, give him a break. I wasn't a jerk about it, I just explained to you the rules and gave you the answer. Host booting is illegal and we are not allowed to talk about it on the regular forums.

6. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Correction. We cant talk about it at all. Not even in Premo.

7. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Really? They used to allow it, guess I missed that update. My bad.

8. OP
    CaShMoNeY o

CaShMoNeY o Newbie

Ratings:
    it is ??? oo well ive modded halo 2/3 for a while.... and ive stand byd b 4 but that was a long time ago. i mean im fimillar with all that cain n abel and zone alarm crap... but i just wanted to host boot:frown:

9. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Sorry, we can't talk about it here.

10. OP
    CaShMoNeY o

CaShMoNeY o Newbie

Ratings:
    sry one last Q. if thats all illegal then why is there a whole section on halo 2 bridging??? and is all that ok but Hbing isnt??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.