Solved Old Hitachi Drive Problem

• Thread starter iCuT ThRoaT
  • Start date
  • Views 1,367
I

iCuT ThRoaT

Reaction score
Sin$
I recently took my box over to my friends house to get it modded. He has been modding xbox's for a while now and rarely has any problems. I got my Xbox within a few weeks of the 360 being released. He told me I have a old Hitachi drive and that his program wont recognize my drive. Any sugestions???:frown: Thanks

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Your friend is an idiot. That is a 100% fact if he thinks the program won't recognize it. Send it to someone on here to get it flashed. Coletrain, Abolfazl and I all have flashing services.

C

Cole Goodyear

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
Your friend is an idiot. That is a 100% fact if he thinks the program won't recognize it. Send it to someone on here to get it flashed. Coletrain, Abolfazl and I all have flashing services.

AND we all know what we're doing... lol

C

Cole Goodyear

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Abolfazl said:
People here offer it for half of what you charge :confused:cared:

But as EclipseModz said, He, I, & ColeTrain offer flashing services

$40!!! Holy $hit! The only people that charge that much are the people on craigslist that scam all the local noobs around them!

I

iCuT ThRoaT

Reaction score
Sin$
haha, well i just talked to my friend about it and he wants to know what program to use, he said he has never been able to recognize my kind of drive.

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally Use jungle flasher, but any other dos program should recognize the drive. Is he using a compatible chipset or a VIA card? I shouldn't have to ask but your friend does seem like he doesn't fully know what he is doing.

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It should be able to recongnize in any program. It doesn't make seNse that he would be able to detect SOME drives. What type of drive is it?

I

iCuT ThRoaT

Reaction score
Sin$
It's a Hitachi v47, he uses jungle flasher. Do you think it would make any difference at all if he used slax to put it in b mode instead of just windows?

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
if he waws having any trouble getting the drive into mode-b in jungle flasher then yes, he should try some sort of other method. It wont make a difference, though. Maybe he should try installing his VIA drivers. If he has them installed already, then he should try force installing drivers for another chipset. im pretty sure that via 530c will work.

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Coletrain17 said:
$40!!! Holy $hit! The only people that charge that much are the people on craigslist that scam all the local noobs around them!

huh, look who got banned :cool:

anyways:
what do you mean your computer wont reconize it? do you have your via drivers installed? if you mean that jungle flasher wont detect your drive then you also have to install portio32. you need windows xp and a 32 bit operating system.

also:

J

jubay216

Reaction score
Sin$
I thank you for the help but i figured it out , my computer reads my card as as a 3249 instead of tha vt6421. i also figured out how to flash tha hitachi 47 drive easy but i do appreciate the response thank you.:thumbup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register