• Thread starter Trap Eazzy
  • Start date
  • Views 625
Trap Eazzy

Trap Eazzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would post this under support or modded lobbies but it's more of just a general question. If I went back to my 360 and joined a money lobby and character transferred back to my One, would I keep the money for sure? And if so, would I get banned? I don't see why I would get banned because I didn't back when there were DNS servers and stuff. Just thinking about doing it.

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
as long as u transfer u will be fine i did the same thing i did the mods then transfer my player asap 1hr later i got a notification saying i was banned on ps3 but i am fine on ps4

Trap Eazzy

Trap Eazzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No. He didn't mean "one" as in the Xbox One, he meant "one" as in one person.
I did mean One as in Xbox One. So is it possible or not? What if I went on my 360 with my same Xbox account, made a second character and joined on and then transferred to the my Xbox One? Since characters share money they would both have it?

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I did mean One as in Xbox One.
That wasn't directed at you, it was talking about Retribution Retribution 's comment where he said:
Nope :frown:

One can only transfer once.

So is it possible or not? What if I went on my 360 with my same Xbox account, made a second character and joined on and then transferred to the my Xbox One? Since characters share money they would both have it?
To answer your question, it wouldn't work because you can only transfer one time.

Top Bottom
Login
Register