• no

• who cares i got a new console

Results are only viewable after voting.
N

ndastass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the true thing is people left old gen behind. There are so many reasons.

Do ne

Do ne

I don't even. Wait, what?
Reaction score
Sin$
the true thing is people left old gen behind. There are so many reasons.
Who left the old gen behind? What are the reasons?

If you read all the posts you should know by now. Or have an answer by yourself insted of not coming up with something.

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Who left the old gen behind? What are the reasons?

If you read all the posts you should know by now. Or have an answer by yourself insted of not coming up with something.
Wow.. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion man and it's not up to anyone else to change it. Some people have left it behind, some haven't.

fraggz99YT

fraggz99YT

\|/ 420 \|/
Reaction score
Sin$
Well sadly when it comes to old gen (ps3/xb360) it is being left behind with the current Gen glitches will be more and more far between as most players have upgraded to the new consoles

So what are your thoughts on this are we left behind or just impatient?
if the recent leak by funmw2 is true then last gen is getting an additional heist. there are 5 heist finales for next gen and 6 for last gen according to his leaks

N

ndastass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okey , let me tell you what are the reasons.
1- Better graphics
2- More players in sessions
3 - No modders in sessions
4 - Better customizations
5 - Better DLCs ( this is my opinion)
6 - Every youtuber making videos about next gen.
7 - More cars , races , things like that.
8 - First person
9 - Less loading ( i hope)
10 - no freezing ( i hope)

Is that enough?

The Count

The Count

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate to burst your bubble about the modders but it just a matter of time really

SoTo

SoTo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You're fine...I have an X1 and PS4 just upgrade man. You will have to soon enough servers will be gone.

The Count

The Count

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You're fine...I have an X1 and PS4 just upgrade man. You will have to soon enough servers will be gone.
So you think just because next Gen is out Rockstar will stop hosting servers for old gen highly doubtful

GeneralUserName

GeneralUserName

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I still bang on the ps3.
it cost money to play online on ps4. That and the price tag is the only thing holding me back.

Rockstar wont cut servers from old Gen for awhile. And until they do, I will be Bangin.

Message me to play on PS3. 
Okey , let me tell you what are the reasons.
1- Better graphics
2- More players in sessions
3 - No modders in sessions
4 - Better customizations
5 - Better DLCs ( this is my opinion)
6 - Every youtuber making videos about next gen.
7 - More cars , races , things like that.
8 - First person
9 - Less loading ( i hope)
10 - no freezing ( i hope)

Is that enough?
I'm not gonna pick apart those reasons buy half of them aren't real.

Imo.

The Count

The Count

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
As long as they still release games for ps3 I don't see Rockstar closing servers for ps3 anytime soon

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not theit fault not everyone can afford current gen. Look at it this way. You have an '04 Honda Accord and a '15 Lamborghini Huracan, which one do you take care of more?

M

maf_bruh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
H4x vs no H4x?
I'm good with old-gen. Haven't touched my Xbone in a long, long time.

BELL2390

BELL2390

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is good,

I have been keeping up with this thread and I can appreciate both sides. Now I have a PS3 and it completely satisfies my gaming needs. My gaming wants are minimal at most, first person on GTA V would be nice as well as some of the other things. Specifically to GTA V since that is the only game I play anymore I will tell you how I feel about each of the following aspects. First person view to me is the decider and will be the main reason I decide to upgrade. I heard they have more cars in next gen but the newest models of all my favorite cars are all on old gen so unless BMW makes some new body styles and then R* puts them in an update that is not a seller for me. I would not be interested in more variety of upgrades for vehicles since I prefer my cars to not have spoilers and rims and junk but I would be interested if the cars went faster, I heard the reason they go so slow is because they did not have the computing power to make them travel faster. Driving dynamics apparently have been updated but I am satisfied with them in old gen, if they make cars more distinct by making vehicles more or less challenging depending on conditions and stuff that would be good as long as it is realistic. Graphics like individual blades of grass in the country are interesting but I could do with out them although it did look good on the commercial but I probably would not have noticed unless I heard that was one of the things to look for before seeing the commercial. Animals in the wild on online would be nice but after a few weeks of playing online I asked my friends to go hunting only for them to tell me there was no animals so it is really not that big of deal but it would be a nice addition. Updates like heists and more missions would be nice but I bet I would get just as bored just as fast as I did with last gen content. I would expect more guns and maybe more gun upgrades although the only gun I would acctually want and make use of would be a Glock 9mm like in GTA IV with a 17 round magazine even if it does not do as much damage as the basic .45 Pistol that looks like a Beretta 92FS featured in this game, I would be really impressed if they added a feature that you could choose your fire rate for automatic weapons because I would really dig a sub machine gun or assault rifle in semi automatic but that probably is not popular enough of a request to be added to the game. I heard with next gen computing power they increased the volume of vehicles on the road and in parking lots as well as more pedestrians and that is actually a really big selling point for me, I must say I was really impressed by volume of vehicles on the road and parked compared to GTA IV. Going back to driving for a second with the addition of working speedometers in next gen GTA V it would be a huge selling point if they took advantage of the existing speed limit signs and police taking radar randomly at the side of the highways and freeways to give you speeding tickets but that is probably unpopular as well so I am not going to hold my breath or cross my fingers for that one but they did it in the Mafia series without being detrimental to game play experience. I was recently made aware that there would be no more updates for old gen and other then the reasons I mentioned above I am not all that upset and find it completely reasonable for R* to do this not that I like it, of course I would rather keep getting all the new stuff but that is the sacrifice you have to make if you do not want to update. As far as paying for PS4 to play GTA V online or XBOX LIVE membership that is more then good for me because that hopefully will deter modders and flamers from taking over public free roams, I believe they both have the right to do what they do but they should suffer the consequences if they are reported, this is mostly against bad sports or people who kill peaceful players in free roam for no reason the modders can sometimes be fun as I could really live with or without them as they are more then likely going to impede in your objective or if you are lucky that might help you by getting you money or experience points through some form of cheating for lack of a better word. Basically flamers should not be able to escape their violent trash taking past by making a new account for free they should have to pay for that privilege and hopefully deter people from making an account to flame but modders is really a toss up like I said before could not care if they were there or not it effects me so minimally at this point.

I was actually going to buy a XBOX ONE to play Forza on but I heard split screen does not have in dash view, it did in Forza 4 for XBOX 360 but they took it out so I am more then happy to continue on Forza 4 till they come out with split screen in dash view for Forza on XBOX ONE. I really only ever play split screen against my friends and family and in dash view is a must since they released it I can not go back.

If you have any links to threads or whatever saying how PS4 is better then XBOX ONE or vise versa feel free to pm them to me because I have always had XBOX 360 but it broke so now I play PS3 atm but when I upgrade I am probably going back to XBOX just because of Forza, sorry Grand Turismo does not even come close enough to driving simulation once you have spent some time in the seat of a car in Forza.

Feedback is more then welcome, positive just as well as negative, trust me you will not hurt my feelings.

Thanks for reading any of this and if you made it through the whole thing let me know you did feedback is completely optional, I would really appreciate it,

BELL2390

BELL2390

BELL2390

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, I had no idea my post was that long. I guess I just zoned out and typed.

Thanks for being honest, appreciate feedback.

If you want to talk more about this subject post something of substance on here.

I keep an eye out on this thread.

Cheers.

E

EbolaMonkay

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, as an Last Gen user it seems like there's less glitches posted that will work. For example that shark spawning glitch someone just posted recently

Top Bottom
Login
Register