• Thread starter arsenal4ever12345
  • Start date
  • Views 8,481
A

arsenal4ever12345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok first off I've only managed to do this once, secondly I'm not claiming this to be my glitch as it's on old one that we all know and love, and third i did this today (21st september) patch 1.29 xbox one.
Its SOLO. I'll put the steps down here in for those who joined gta after this was patched the first time.
1. Park your pv so one door is blocked off.
2. Get a street car or pegasus vehicle and blocked other door so you teleport into your pv.
3. Get another Street car and park it by your garage door (pull up phone menu so you don't get sacked into garage).
4. Shoot bonnet(hood) of street car til it catches fire.
5. Get in street car and press accelerate, map will flash.
6. Get out and teleport into ur car that's blocked off.
And that's it. Like I said I've only managed it once because there's timing involved between accelerating and map flashing. I had one space in my garage and it was a stallion that I managed to duplicate. Hope the pro glitchers get us somethin out of this one :smile:

dwayniebee79

dwayniebee79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can you remember what street car you used and what session you in bro

ShadowGamer006

ShadowGamer006

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doe I need to have one place free in my garage?(Im on PS4)

Last edited:
Frustrado

Frustrado

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok first off I've only managed to do this once, secondly I'm not claiming this to be my glitch as it's on old one that we all know and love, and third i did this today (21st september) patch 1.29 xbox one.
Its SOLO. I'll put the steps down here in for those who joined gta after this was patched the first time.
1. Park your pv so one door is blocked off.
2. Get a street car or pegasus vehicle and blocked other door so you teleport into your pv.
3. Get another Street car and park it by your garage door (pull up phone menu so you don't get sacked into garage).
4. Shoot bonnet(hood) of street car til it catches fire.
5. Get in street car and press accelerate, map will flash.
6. Get out and teleport into ur car that's blocked off.
And that's it. Like I said I've only managed it once because there's timing involved between accelerating and map flashing. I had one space in my garage and it was a stallion that I managed to duplicate. Hope the pro glitchers get us somethin out of this one :smile:
I call bull -can't say for sure but i tried it a few times and it's reacting a lot like it did when this first got patched.

Bender_

Bender_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
doesnt work, works only halfway - map flashes , after that nothing special.

Rourtak

Rourtak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I call bull -can't say for sure but i tried it a few times and it's reacting a lot like it did when this first got patched.
You need to try a lot more than a few times. Also, there may be something missing that when added this glitch will work again...

Frustrado

Frustrado

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to try a lot more than a few times. Also, there may be something missing that when added this glitch will work again...
No I loved this glitch and did it more times than I care to remember, no to mention the "I only got it to work once" disclaimer by the OP- that not suspicious at all (sarcasm)

tahunt

tahunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not suspicious at all. Even after it was patched I could still get it to work 1 time in every 50 times or so. Look thru the old threads and there were some distinguished glitchers still able to get it on occasion. Timing is just alot faster now. Think the stars just align once in a while to let it work.

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it's solo. I'm going to give this a shot later today. :biggrin:

Frustrado

Frustrado

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not suspicious at all. Even after it was patched I could still get it to work 1 time in every 50 times or so. Look thru the old threads and there were some distinguished glitchers still able to get it on occasion. Timing is just alot faster now. Think the stars just align once in a while to let it work.
1 every 50 times huh? Lol ok man go nuts

tahunt

tahunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not going nuts. I just check it periodically to see if its working better after updates. Its not worth the effort now but I continue to check it because it was a solo and give cars to friends glitch. Also made 100+ million on this one.

RishuP

RishuP

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Great , That's my favorite solo glitch !
But damn I am on PC & PS3 , but can give hours of try on Both

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't say it doesn't work just cuz you didn't get it after a few tries. This was always one of the hardest, most frustrating glitch ever even before it got patched. I made millions off of it and maybe could get it one time out of 8 attempts.

They never really patched this. Just changed the timing so it was extremely difficult to do. If I remember correctly, before it was patched, if your ammo # did not show up and you only saw your money in the top right corner, then you hit it right.

This glitch also worked differently for different consoles. I have 2 XB1's and what worked on one didn't work on the other..

Since we have nothing else to do, maybe we can focus on getting this to work again and find a work around to make it more consistent.

Top Bottom
Login
Register