• Start date
  • Views 8,482
RazerApollo

RazerApollo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi.

Where is the video? Maybe I could offer you the pick of my car collection, I have in excess of 350 cars, all with 3D paint, some modded bodystyles like the double roof Ruiner or triple roof Buccaneer, I cannot think of a single car in the game I wanted that I don't have. You can take anything you like, I will gladly bring them down to unit 2 or where ever and you do the glitch. If you respond with 'oh, I don't need them' etc. I'm not going to even bother to offer again, because you are clearly lying.
Damn bro i would like to see your car collection . If you're on xbox one pm me your GT maybe we can play together sometimes

Code_red

Code_red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree with Gandolf put up or shut up . I could hit it no problem not 100% thought. But its one I always give a try just hope I guess. Got a feeling a good is coming. Fingers toes crossed.

A

arsenal4ever12345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi.

Where is the video? Maybe I could offer you the pick of my car collection, I have in excess of 350 cars, all with 3D paint, some modded bodystyles like the double roof Ruiner or triple roof Buccaneer, I cannot think of a single car in the game I wanted that I don't have. You can take anything you like, I will gladly bring them down to unit 2 or where ever and you do the glitch. If you respond with 'oh, I don't need them' etc. I'm not going to even bother to offer again, because you are clearly lying.
Oh I don't need them 
I agree. Put up or shut up!
It's up

Top Bottom
Login
Register