• Views 1,129
Status
Not open for further replies.
jvanz

jvanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Had a garage full of adders from hooker glitch... Transferred to ps4 with them... Now they sell :what:

jvanz

jvanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
for how much??
full price.. 600 some thousand.. had a few mods.. was only lvl 20 when i did it. didnt check until i was making a invisible girl, lol. forgot i had a garage full of em. they all got their own plates not the one they were duped from.

Razor sean

Razor sean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wtf lucky guy. I transferred to PS4 months ago and had duplicated Zentorno's which still won't sell on PS4. I still have them too.

N

notoriousDANKstr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have same "problem" 20 fully upgraded adders that all sell for 620k and all bypass time wait!

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
full price.. 600 some thousand.. had a few mods.. was only lvl 20 when i did it. didnt check until i was making a invisible girl, lol. forgot i had a garage full of em. they all got their own plates not the one they were duped from.

no effin way! Lol I need to check in on my second character.

nice find, I'll post back once I'm able to check.

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Had a garage full of adders from hooker glitch... Transferred to ps4 with them... Now they sell :what:
You should try it again to see if it works. May have been luck the first time. :wink:

jvanz

jvanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It gave me sell option for that price I'm just gonna sit on it for now till I need it

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
I had a similar thing happen, but with several cars I had duped that I wanted to keep. All now have full resale price, but the cars on my bike racks lost all of their upgrades, only thing they kept was the color.

The BS Gamer

The BS Gamer

Enthusiast
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I had a garage full of Adders from that glitch back on 360. When I transferred over my character, it let me sell them all for 650k each. Made like 7m off of it. Glad I glitched those adders when I did. Came in handy for when the game came out on the new consoles.

C

Cheezle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So... This glitch is strictly for people who did the hooker dupe?...
Or are you saying I should fill my garage with adders using the "I got that fire" method before I make the transfer later this weekend?...

jvanz

jvanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So... This glitch is strictly for people who did the hooker dupe?...
Or are you saying I should fill my garage with adders using the "I got that fire" method before I make the transfer later this weekend?...
That I don't know

Chloe Price

Chloe Price

Hey Ya!
Reaction score
Sin$
no effin way! Lol I need to check in on my second character.

nice find, I'll post back once I'm able to check.
Same Happened with me man, My mate gave me his ps3 Character to transfer to Xbox one and He had a full garage of Duped adders And They Sell for 680k.

Matt Films

Matt Films

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyones else dont sell, you can just buy another garage and it will work :smile:

Activexre

Activexre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Happened to me to. All my unsellable vehicles went sellable after the transfer. Didnt work the same for my friend though. He still cant sell. And he bought all his cars from the billionare days money.

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have two garages full of dupes that I gained through a glitch that I did before the hooker glitch was found, they only sell for Rebel value (150k) :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register