• Thread starter Peels
  • Start date
  • Views 627
P

Peels

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was watching a video on youtube earlier and just realized how much I liked the the old dash(pre-nxe). I think the NXE dash was just a way for microsoft to throw in a bunch of BS advertisements so they could make more money, what does everyone else think?

DashMain.jpg

W

wshornet21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I agree. I love the old dash. I hate the gay Wii avatars.

I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I preferred the old one, and hated the nxe when it came out but now im used to it and dont think its so bad!

P

Peels

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Just think the NXE is kind of annoying, I mean it's not hard to use or anything I just like the simplicity and the clean layout of the old one.

X

x Enjoi Life x

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
i think Pre-NXE was better, personally, i wish we never HAD to update :frown: on the other hand, i think everyone likes change once in a while and at the time we were all probably psyched for NXE.

M

MikeLawry

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
but nxe has new fetures that i cant play without now such as party chat yes i loved the old dash but the new one was also designd to get rid of exploits such as jtags and now that we can have usb drives and stuff is really good stuff microsoft is doing for there customers. And the xbox exprence is just improving be every update

X

x Enjoi Life x

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
what i say is this, if they had party chat in the Pre-NXE stage, we never would've updated. the new dashboard=boring, avatar= that's why there's wii, "getting rid" of exploits=creating new opportunities for new exploits.

ClarkeOne

ClarkeOne

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The only reason they did NXE was to try to keep "on edge" with the wii and other security crap, they don't care if you like it because you payed for it effectively (MS Gold)

Top Bottom
Login
Register