What's new

Patched Old coe mod shop dup glicth still working!?! need help finishing it. Ps4

D

ddr187

Reaction score
Sin$
Requirement Coe building/modshop
a retro and set to free aim.

1- go in mod shop

2-press circle hover over exit to ground

3-ps button go to join any friend press x to join them then rigth away accept exit to ground!
-accept first alert,decline the second you are now bricked inside car.

4- join a friend in a private session(could be any1)
accept all alerts since person you are joining is in a private session you will be shot back to coe custom shop but free and car will be directly in from of elevator doors.

---you can exit mod shop to garage and drive any1 car in----

may need custom plates.

ill try to make a mini clip.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What part needs help with what part Works what part doesn't. Does it get cars to stick? Have you successfully duped with this

D

ddr187

Reaction score
Sin$
i managed to have 2 cars in mod shop.

i failed and had 2 reg elegys.
i upgraded the one at elevator door and other 1 dissapeared.

maybe start with a upgraded car

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha, what happens if you have a friend in the car? What if they did this while you followed this tut but just waited for them to say go before exiting? Would they brick in your car? If so could you park it with them bricked in it? That would be the easiest glitch if thats the case. If they bricked in your car then you just need to management circle switch them around.

D

ddr187

Reaction score
Sin$
having a friend in car abled me to actually bring a secong car in mod shop. if i do that part solo car goes back to storage

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I know how to do this in a kind of different way but i never got anything to dupe. Its cool how u can drive all cars into the modshop tho.

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I was playing with this glitch to seee how far i would get joining a friend in private lobby don't make the brick vehicle stick you better off using joining your friend in a job Titan and backing out

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register