*Problem solved* :biggrin:

Sync

Sync

Nine Meals From Anarchy
Retired
End of the Year 2013 Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I infected myself with several patches on this website that say infectable xp and whatever in private match (make private match count for real game) and after i get out of my system link lobby and go to start a private match lobby online to game loads halfway and then give me a runtime script error thing. Anything i can do to fix this
If you are infected by more than two patches at the same time then it will not allow you to start up the game.

E

ENORUT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I infected myself with several patches on this website that say infectable xp and whatever in private match (make private match count for real game) and after i get out of my system link lobby and go to start a private match lobby online to game loads halfway and then give me a runtime script error thing. Anything i can do to fix this
Does one of the patches still work? where are they?

M83

M83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i do it with 2 patches dats how i get it to work bro

no this was before the infect binds, i no the infect binds patch work if you use while infected with a different patch. i was infecting myself with a XP stick in Private match thing and then not dashboarding on retail, switching patches on JTAG and infecting myself with another XP Stick in Private match patch and it was freezing the game. But no i no what your talking about. you need to infect yourself with 2 patches if you want like super jump and xp to work in private match

Top Bottom
Login
Register