OK, Seriously, no-clip and ufo in Der Reise

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by OLine57, Aug 8, 2009 with 23 replies and 3,682 views.

1. OLine57

OLine57 ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343

Ratings:
    OK, I am totally at a loss. I absolutely can not get no-clip or ufo to work in Der Reise. I also tried the method of buttons and sticks to screenshot in solo campaign, hit x, got the error, save quit, add mods, resume solo campaign, save quit, mission select, nazi zombies, Der Reise. I can get all the normal CoD tool mods, but that's it. No ufo/no-clip, and no god mode. Can anybody make a coherent post on how to get ufo, no-clip, or god mode on Der Reise? It would be greatly appreciated by myself and others who are having the same problem. I'm somewhat competent at modding and hexing, but by no means an expert, or even proficient. Thanks in advance. (I hope)

2. UK HOPPA

UK HOPPA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It works fine for me, I just replaced all my buttons_default and sticks_default with screenshot, then i resumed game, let the game load press y and it will say noclip on it the top left, save quit, solo, zombies, der reise, let it load, hit y. after you hit x to turn off god mode so u can buy weapons etc you cant fly again

• Like Like x 1
  3. bennjimin

bennjimin Newbie

Ratings:
    I honestly suck at hexing but was able to get this to work once! xD
    I don't really care about having this alone, some help on getting co op to work would be amazing!
    My friends and I miss our modded matches :

:.(

4. OP
    OLine57

Ratings:
    I guess what I am looking for, and I'm sure others are as well, is a step by step, detailed, drawn out in crayon explanation of how to get UFO to work, from the very beginning of the process, to the very end, each step detailed thoroughly. I simply can not do this, after having followed every suggestion and tut on here about getting it to work. I am obviously missing some important step, so if somebody wouldn't mind taking a few minutes and making an all-inclusive, first to last step, completely comprehensible post about how to do this, it would be greatly appreciated. If you are up for this, just assume you are guiding a person through this that has never modded before. That will ensure no step is missed. Again,thanks.

5. moeiscool

moeiscool Enthusiast

Ratings:
    keep your internet thing unplugged then put the hax in and play in solo itll work

6. thatguyyouknow

thatguyyouknow Enthusiast

Ratings:
    but then you cant get on leader boards

7. jammo2k5

jammo2k5 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    it works for me i jus sign in offline the when im in the zombies game i sign into live with mods like god mode and no clip on and my lvl gets registerd.

8. X GhOstLy X

X GhOstLy X Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Teamviewer, pm me.

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    OLine57

Ratings:
    I really don't care about the leaderboard I just want to know how to do UFO mode in solo Der Riese.

Can you keep god mode throughout the game? I managed to get no-clip on, but if you press x it goes away. But you can't spin the mystery box or link the portals without pressing x. It wouldn't be too bad if you could melee, but you can't even do that in no-clip.

10. X GhOstLy X

X GhOstLy X Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Done

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lambo11

Lambo11 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok online57 just calm down and take a deep breath and ill tell you what to do ok... as soon as you start you round on Der Riese and you have screenshot hit Y and your no clip will be on right? well instead of hitting X to turn it off and buy stuff, hit start go to options and hit B,B,X and god mode will be on and if you hit start b,b,x again you will turn god mode off now in der riese you cant buy or open or activate anything with god mode on so just hit start b,b,x turn it off real quick and buy what you want then after your done just do it again and turn god mode back on so you wont die, so now you never have to hit X again to turn no clip off, but when you hit in b,b,x it turns of no clip so just hit start go to options hit Y and no clip is back on just NEVER EVER HIT X:thumbup:
    kinda a mouth full but hope it helped

• Like Like x 1
  12. SSM

SSM Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Are you ****ing stupid? Heres a link to a picture that may help you understand everything...

Imageshack - 146w

• Like Like x 1
  13. Devilish3

Devilish3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That my friend was freaking hilarious!

14. Lambo11

Lambo11 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you guys are mean im just trying to help:frown:

15. Devilish3

Devilish3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I know your just trying to help, but read and understand before you post.
    Still funny as hell though.

16. iTz Aaron

iTz Aaron Enthusiast

Ratings:
    theres this thing called puasing the game when u think u will die :biggrin: than plug internet it and let urself die :biggrin: but first click connect to xbox live

17. bennjimin

bennjimin Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm just curious as to how to get it to work on co-op!
    I don't give a second rat's @ss about getting on the leader boards, I would just like to have some fun playing online! xD
    A tut on how to get this to work in co op would be the holy grail for us non genius types!

18. baddreams12345

baddreams12345 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I know how. I will post how I did it if a mod says I wont be banned from the website for doing it.

19. OP
    OLine57

Ratings:
    I do apeciate Lambo's post, but that was pretty damn funny.

20. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    Why would you wan't to get on the leaderboards? ***.