What's new

Discussion Ok, just want to get this straight.

• Thread starter SK167
  • Start date
  • Views 1,252
SK167

SK167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, tomorrow I am getting MW2 early. I know FourZeroTwo said that people that have the game early and played it, they will not be banned/reset. I just want to confirm this and don't want to take a chance. He also said that if you payed for the game, it's yours to enjoy. Just want some opinions/confirmations.
:thumbup:

X

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I read the same thing you did, and would assume it to be true:thumbup:

X

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SK167 said:
it says ur GT does not exist?

Wow... I'm really a retard (no offense to slow kids reading this)...

I've been spelling it wrong in a buncha other threads too.

It's

x JustTh3Tip x

[insert mildly funny face palm picture here]

SK167

SK167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did they have flashed 360's?
And yea I tried to add you before and it didn't work..glad I got you added so I can own you in MW2~! :tongue:

X

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SK167 said:
Did they have flashed 360's?
And yea I tried to add you before and it didn't work..glad I got you added so I can own you in MW2~! :tongue:

Haha, alright, we'll see. You're gonna be feeling my MP5K in your face the whole time.

SK167

SK167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did some major rapage with the MP5 W/ Silencer in CoD4, so we'll see how the MP5K is.

X

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SK167 said:
I did some major rapage with the MP5 W/ Silencer in CoD4, so we'll see how the MP5K is.

We have so much in common.... It's on.

SK167

SK167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No that doesn't help. I know they support the release date, but I want to make sure if I play it I won't be ban hammered.

xiFlipMyChipsx said:
We have so much in common.... It's on.
IF I don't get banned. IF...

I

insulting

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I came into this thread the time until MW2 was "1 day, 1 hour, 11 minute(s), and 11 second(s)"

M

magic potatos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Add me too xXepic potatoXx ill play after release which is tonight here ill freaking jumpshot your *** with the intervention...
Im gonna upload my best shot in cod4 multiplayer hardcore hq 4 kills two downed and timed out=) r700 in hc goes through a lot...3 headshots....1 body shot....and two put in 2nd chance

M

MortalPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SK167 said:
No that doesn't help. I know they support the release date, but I want to make sure if I play it I won't be ban hammered.

IF I don't get banned. IF...

Here are a couple of quotes from fourzerozwo's Tiwtter page:

1. @chrisuk there will be millions of new players at launch compared to only a few who got early. If you paid for the game it's yours to enjoy.about 9 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to chrisuk
  2. @WePlayCoD @madmarzo Any players who purchased a legit retail copy will not be reset or banned. Only modded / pirate versions will be.about 9 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to WePlayCoD

A

Andy 371

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I couldn't see why they wouldn't frown upon you for being on the servers before they expect people to be.. I guess they may not ban you if it is a legit copy, but it wouldn't make sense to me. I probably wouldn't risk playin' the legit copy early.. You standout too much..

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
xiFlipMyChipsx said:
Haha, alright, we'll see. You're gonna be feeling my MP5K in your face the whole time.

Just the tip though, I presume<_< Like a gentleman.

And....just play the game if you have a legit copy...

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i have a copy and im fine so far i think :biggrin: but i only played it on my xbox after...... people started buying it legit so i dont think theres big chance of me getting banned. Even tho i may get console banned i will buy a new one because i pre-ordered the legit version about 2 months ago :biggrin::w00t:

Top Bottom
Login
Register