What's new

Discussion Ok I'm so tired of seeing this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I'm so sick and tired of seeing people on this forum post on every patch that its Brians with one more thing in it or blah blah. WE GET IT BRIAN HAS EVERY FREAKING THING IN HIS PATCH. Let's get over it. These people probably work hard on some of the patches I see. Give them some damn credit seriously its all getting old.

I

iDoGlitches

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you deff have a point. agree 100% :tongue:

D

Dank DieselBud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They ussually say that when the the button directions are the exact same at the bottom right or text in the same spots just edited to their own name. I understand what your saying but in some of the patch "releases" there are dead giveaways that they didn't start with a clean patch and used another as a "template"

C

cj022

i iz so 1338
Reaction score
No offense, but if there is already a patch out there that does the exact same thing... no need to release yours.

And 50% of the time their release is brians patch with minor edits.

T

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
You posting this isn't helping the situation any more than before you posted. It only adds to the spam.

You posting this isn't helping the situation any more than before you posted. It only adds to the spam.

Y

Yamaha

Contributor
Reaction score
Been said so many times but little kids want to get rep and have a "beast" patch so they dont even listen. They call Brians patch a release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom