What's new

Discussion ok guys (Reguarding the FALL Dash)

• Thread starter The Ghost316
  • Start date
  • Views 270
T

The Ghost316

Enthusiast
Reaction score
alright there seems to be some confusion about when the dash is going to be released, so I'm posting what it actually says on the connect.microsoft site..

"Program Duration. All console(s) registered into the Xbox LIVE Update program must remain in your home and in your posession for the duration of the program as the registered participant. The program is expected to last for a period of approximately 3 months or until the Fall release cycle is completed. Once the program is completed, console(s) registered in the program will be released from this requirement and will be messaged accordingly."

now what I'm getting at is the majority of some of the people of this site "clam" the dash won't be out till spring where it says 3 months... now either they can't count, or they do not no the months of the year. as winter hasn't started yet (December 22nd). now if you can actually count 3 months from now; Nov, Dec, Jan that would be in the middle of the Winter cycle.

now we signed up for the BETA back in October, and guess what, 3 months from 10/12/11 is December...

I hope this clears up some of the stuff people are saying...

S

seanpr92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the beta cycle never has lasted 3 months and that text is in every preview they have done

it also states

until the fall release cycle is completed meaning when they think its stable enough they will release it a public beta has never lasted 3 months also they did 2 months of internal so it will most likely release december

T

The Ghost316

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the beta cycle never has lasted 3 months and that text is in every preview they have done

it also states

until the fall release cycle is completed meaning when they think its stable enough they will release it a public beta has never lasted 3 months also they did 2 months of internal so it will most likely release december
yeah, but I've read a few posts where people were saying its coming out in the spring, and the point I was trying to make is that 3 months from now isn't ever spring to begin with...

S

seanpr92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well people assume because its a new year its spring when infact spring starts march and normal spring updates are mid april

Top Bottom
Login
Register