• Thread starter damob99
  • Start date
  • Views 608
damob99

damob99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, the other day i was playing gta, driving around in my Seven-70, waiting for a lobby to be found let alone filled through the join on call thing for heist's, and i drove my seven-70 into it's garage, only to be kicked out of my own home saying i don't have access to the owner's home anymore, i couldn't do anything but i could see just outside of my garage i was standing there, next to my car. Was wondering if anyone else has had this happen to this, besides looking for a new session i was actually wondering if the car was still accessible, but sadly had no friends on to try it. I'll see if i can get it to happen again at some point in the future but, figure i'll post it here incase anybody else can get some kind of glitch to work because of it. :smile:

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
So, the other day i was playing gta, driving around in my Seven-70, waiting for a lobby to be found let alone filled through the join on call thing for heist's, and i drove my seven-70 into it's garage, only to be kicked out of my own home saying i don't have access to the owner's home anymore, i couldn't do anything but i could see just outside of my garage i was standing there, next to my car. Was wondering if anyone else has had this happen to this, besides looking for a new session i was actually wondering if the car was still accessible, but sadly had no friends on to try it. I'll see if i can get it to happen again at some point in the future but, figure i'll post it here incase anybody else can get some kind of glitch to work because of it. :smile:

I did have this happen to me once, but I didn't find anything useful; it was a while back and I don't quite remember the circumstances. it never happened again, and i just chalked it up to lag... but it's good to know it has happened to someone else.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This happens alot. If you turn your radio on you would have noticed the music change. The no longer access comes because the host in the heist was using the same apartment for the heist. Nothing new, if you get three buddies to do this with you and yell go right as you drive to the garage and the host quits at the same time you will no longer be stuck next to your car. It actually disappears and you can access your garages. Then you pull one out then walk in and pull another out and drive original back in. It goes in its just invisible. You can repeat this process over and over and over til all your garages are full of that invisible car. Only thing is there is no way to get it to save. No matter what I tried it just errored out. Anyway have fun....

On another note there was a dupe glitch that involved beekers garage in a race. Can someone link me to that? I can get inside beekers garage during a race and want to do some testing to maybe bring an old favorite back.

stringking

stringking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On another note there was a dupe glitch that involved beekers garage in a race. Can someone link me to that? I can get inside beekers garage during a race and want to do some testing to maybe bring an old favorite back.
That's news to me! Was it a recent post? Was it a link to a specific job or a set of instructions involving Beeker's?

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That's news to me! Was it a recent post? Was it a link to a specific job or a set of instructions involving Beeker's?
Oh no, it was very old. It was the reason beekers was locked during a race. I can't remember what it was though. So I am able to get it opened during a race but am having trouble finding the old dupe glitch. I remember it being pretty simple but that is it.
Guess I'll have to dig the archives. Man, was really hoping someone would remember it. Oh well.

mr_bossman_225

mr_bossman_225

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh no, it was very old. It was the reason beekers was locked during a race. I can't remember what it was though. So I am able to get it opened during a race but am having trouble finding the old dupe glitch. I remember it being pretty simple but that is it.
Guess I'll have to dig the archives. Man, was really hoping someone would remember it. Oh well.
I think I know the one your talking about, think it was only with low end cars though. From what I could remember you would have a race near LSC, select a low end car for example, the sentinel xs. Drive in LSC with it, pull up your phone and quit the race. You would then spawn back in the session with the car you quit the race in and you would take it to your garage and store it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register