Sin$
*Simply crys whilst stareing at my screen*

InfectHead

-Kamil-

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Compared to most of EA's games they are tbh.

Just because there is a glitch in the game, doesn't mean you can use it and abuse it and get away with it. It's against the Terms of Service.

K

KrepzY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just to let you all know if any of you get a Friends request from a similar sort of name then that would be me.

Anderson

Anderson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone who done it deserves it. Also people who think it's EAs fault for this are idiots.

CHRISSY1

CHRISSY1

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It is ea's own fault aswell as our own for doing the glitch and ea for making the game with this glitch.
get over it make a new account or something.

T e IM p Zz

T e IM p Zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
People who have been banned are still moving there stuff from the banned account on the web app so there must be a way around it.

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/1110965.page

K

KrepzY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You know the really annoying thing? I can view my flipping team from my new account as I'm friends with my 'Banned' one. It's so frustrating.

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree everyone deserves to be banned for exploiting the glitch but how is it not E.A's fault???

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree everyone deserves to be banned for exploiting the glitch but how is it not E.A's fault???

Because people should realize what they was doing was taking advantage, it's effectively stealing. (Gaining something you should be paying for, for free), people didn't HAVE too abuse the glitch, or do it at all. Thousands of people, myself included was smart enough to realize that doing this even once wouldn't be worth it.

Yiddo

Yiddo

Reaction score
Sin$
Because people should realize what they was doing was taking advantage, it's effectively stealing. (Gaining something you should be paying for, for free), people didn't HAVE too abuse the glitch, or do it at all. Thousands of people, myself included was smart enough to realize that doing this even once wouldn't be worth it.

Sorry but who's fault is it then? E.A were the 1's who allowed the glitch to happen.

MrFifa

MrFifaxD

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm with Yiddo, sure we deserved to get banned for doing the glitch, but it shouldn't have been there in the first place. You can't defend EA here, thats just idiotic.

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry but who's fault is it then? E.A were the 1's who allowed the glitch to happen.

And they patched it. You can't expect them to do it even in a week. They have to go through rigorous testing, then Microsoft and Sony BOTH have to do their own tests if it's on both consoles. Things slip through the net in EVERY game.

Yiddo

Yiddo

Reaction score
Sin$
And they patched it. You can't expect them to do it even in a week. They have to go through rigorous testing, then Microsoft and Sony BOTH have to do their own tests if it's on both consoles. Things slip through the net in EVERY game.

But you agree it was there fault?

StumpY-

StumpY-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ur own stupid mistake dumba**
cant see why your cursing at ea they are just doing their jobs.
if they was only doing their jobs then the glitch would never have happened EA should not ban people for their short comings they should patch and move on but no EA are s***.. P.s i havent even been banned and i still hate EA

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
But you agree it was there fault?

If there's a glitch in any game, who's fault is it? Of course the developers. But people should know that abusing a glitch for their own benefit is idiotic and comes with the risk of a ban. Did any of you read the terms of service set by EA when you created your EA identity? No? Didn't think so. They have a denial of service clause just like Microsoft do.

Top Bottom
Login
Register